Chapter 29

Miss Manoban continually does not come up for lunch so President Jeon's mood is not very good. Is it possible during the Lunar New Year holiday, President Jeon and Miss Manoban have not fallen in love yet?

That is not consistent with President Jeon's normal highly efficient style ah.

At Monday's board meeting, Senior Assistant Park maintains his elite senior assistant appearance, listening to the shareholders' representatives talking endlessly without getting to the point, but his mind is a million miles away......

Sure enough, after the meeting, he is called to the President's office. Sitting behind a black desk, Jungkook thinks for a long time and asks: "Office romance is not allowed in our company?"

Senior Assistant Park calmly replies: "It seems there is such saying."

"Why I do not know about this rule?"

"Probably the erroneous message has been incorrectly spread around." Senior Assistant Park understandingly says, "I will find the right opportunity to clarify."

"No need." While his fingers are tapping on the desk, Jungkook expressionlessly says, "Keep one's mind wholely on one's work is more in line with the company's interest."

......

In fact, it is because his own progress is not smooth so he does not want to see others sailing smoothly. Senior Assistant Park, with his usual calm expression, says: "Okay."

***

Lisa apparently does not realize that her one word is forcing the dating couples in the whole company to go underground. During dinner time, Lisa, who is oblivious to the suffering of the dating couples in the company, talks to Jungkook about her own small concerns, "I have to look for a rental property urgently. Otherwise, when my classmate's boyfriend comes back, it will not be convenient for me to stay with her anymore."

Jungkook is surprised and asks, "Your classmate's boyfriend?"

"Yes, her boyfriend is attending a training so I can stay ah."

Jungkook pulls a long face, " Lalisa, how come I did not hear you say before that your classmate is living together with her boyfriend?"

Lisa is blank for a while, "I did not tell you ar? But this is not particularly important enough to tell you since he is not in S City la."

"Very good." Jungkook stops eating, "Lisa, I have a question."

"Do you think I'll let you sleep on the bed another man had slept on?"

Lisa gapes. What ...... Sleeping on the bed another man had slept on ah!

Big Boss, you think too much la!

Lisa defends herself: "...... It is normal for classmates to lodge at each other's places ah. Moreover, her boyfriend is not around."

Jungkook nods his head. Apparently, he has no intention to continue to argue fruitlessly with her so he says his decision: "You live in my place for the time being until you find a rental property."

Lisa immediately opposes: "No way, how can I live at your place ....."

Then she realises Big Boss's expression is not looking good so she gently and cautiously discusses: "How about, I use my own bedsheet and blanket in my classmate's home = ="

His expression is still not looking good?

Lisa continues to discuss: "...... then I sleep on my classmate's sofa?"

"Sleep on the hard floor?"

Jungkook, starting to eat again, neither too fast nor too slow, suddenly asks: "Lisa, your classmate and her boyfriend are already married?"