Contract

Your Pov †

I grabbed my bag along with my phone and dialed a number.A sigh left my lips as the call went on voicemail.I was about to leave my cabin since the working hours are over already and I stayed for extra hours.There aren't many employees except those who always work extra hours.

I internally groaned as Mr.Jeon had called me to his cabin.I just wanted to go home and sleep.I dragged my feets towards Mr.Jeon's cabin and knocked on it.

'Come in' I stepped inside and bowed even though I was too tired to even hear him.I sat opposite him after he signalled me to.

"Miss y/n , I am very a straightforward person so I'll just say it..I want you to marry my Son, Jungkook" 

"Mr.Jeon are you drunk or something?" It came out unintentionally which I quickly covered by coughing ,hoping that he didn't hear me.

"Miss y/n ,I am not drunk and I'm very serious about it" He said.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jeon but what makes you think that I am going to agree? Not to sound rude but your son is irresponsible, arrogant and not to forget he is a womaniser" 

He nodded which took me by surprise.No one would bear if someone talks bad about their children but maybe he is agreeing because I'm speaking truth.Poor Mr.Jeon is also tired of his son's behavior.I almost pity him but ain't letting him take advantage of my kindness.

"You know pretty much about my son Miss y/n and I also know a lot about your family including the reason why you work extra hours.It's about money , isn't it?" 

I gulped hard after hearing his words.How does he know about my family and the financial problem.

"That still doesn't explain why you want me to marry your son when there are many rich daughters of business men out there which could prolly be beneficial to you" 

I said.He smiled ,more like an impressive one.Not gonna lie but he is creeping me out.Why is he being so smiley and all ,if that's not what makes me doubt men's intentions the most.What could possibly be the reason behind it?

"Smart as always Miss y/n.I'll be honest with you ,my son indeed is an arrogant spoiled womanizer which I never expected him to be but I don't blame him because I was never there for him to correct his mistakes and tell him the difference between right and wrong.

My wife died after his birth ,I engrossed myself into work to get rid of the pain but I was selfish ,I didn't see my son's suffering and now I can't change it.." 

"That's sad" I said, not really knowing how to react to this situation.I suck at reacting to these kinds of situations.Even if I open my mouth then it makes the situation awkward which  embarrasses the shit out of me the very next moment.

"I can offer you the amount of money you need or much more than that..If you agree to marry my son.It will be a contract Marriage for two years" He said.

"Whatever amount I want?" I asked for confirmation.He nodded.I indeed need money and I can't arrange the big amount even after working extra hours.

"But I still didn't get the point of me marrying Jungkook? I mean it's only my benefit and what would you even get?" 

I asked , still confused.

"I believe that you can change my son into a responsible and better person" He said and I swear I didn't want to laugh but couldn't help.A let out a laugh and almost immediately covered my lips.He couldn't be serious?