Upset

Jk pov †

Jimin Hyung just went back to his apartment.I plopped myself on the couch and turned on the TV to kill the time.

"Mr.Jeon , dinner is ready" I almost fell asleep but the maid's voice startled me and I jolted up to sit straight.I looked at the wall clock and my eyes widened in shock.

10 : 15 pm ,

for how long I was watching TV and didn't y/n come yet? Office hours end at 7 :00 and overtime takes two more hours then why is she not here yet?

"You all can leave" I said and they bowed before leaving the Mansion.A sigh left my lips as I walked to the dining table and sat there.I finished my meal and went back to the living room.

10: 38 pm ,

She is still not here.. What's taking her so long? Shouldn't she come back home early considering her health, she was tired since morning.

I walked back and forth for a few minutes while keeping my gaze at the main door but grew tired and sat back on the couch.Where is she? 

11:49 pm : My eyes shot open as I find myself on the floor.I stood on my feets and rubbed my butt as it hurt a little at the impact of falling from the couch.

"What the heck! She is still not back.." I grabbed my phone and cursed since I don't have her number.Great Jeon! You don't have your own wife's number..

I dialed one of the staff's numbers and waited patiently for her to pick up.After two more rings ,she answered.

"Jungkook..? Wow I thought you won't call me again..looks like you want to have some fun" I rolled my eyes.

"Tell me is y/n still at Company?" I asked.

"Uh No ,Mr.Jeon insisted her to take a day off because she looked really exhausted.Isn't y/n at home? I think your wife is spending the night with someone else" My Blood boiled at her words.

"Shut that filthy mouth of yours! My wife doesn't spread her legs for money like you Mrs.Han and I'll make sure to inform your husband about his dear wife sucking my dick for money!One more thing , you'll be fired"

I hung the call and stared at the TV screen while burning in rage.

Where is she? What if she fainted in the middle of the road or something worse happened? Nah think positive Jeon ,I scolded myself for thinking negative.

I waited for a few more minutes thinking she'll be back but to no avail.I dialled Dad's number and asked for y/n's contact.Fortunately ,he didn't ask me anything.

12 : 16 am

I dialed her number but no response.I tried three more times and finally someone answered but it wasn't y/n but a male voice.

"Who are you and why do you have my wife's phone?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"If you are talking about y/n then she is sleeping and will be back tomorrow morning, good night Jeon" He said and hung up before I could even say a word.

Who the fuck is he to y/n and why did she went to him ! I threw the phone away and it directly came in contact with the wall causing it to break into pieces and shatter on the floor.

Could it be her boyfriend? 

Your Pov † 

Morning : 6 : 00 am

I stepped inside the mansion and was about to go upstairs but gasped seeing Jungkook sitting on the couch with his arms crossed.Is he still sleep walking? I thought but came back to reality as he got up and looked at me with his dark eyes.