Let's bathe together

"Y/n….. even I want to bathe" Jungkook said while pressing his lips to prevent himself from laughing at your reaction.

"I don't want to bathe" You exclaimed almost immediately.

"Why?" He asked innocently.

"Change in the plans haha I feel cold so let's not bathe okay, now take me back to the bed" You said and smiled thinking he will agree but who are you playing with ,the Jeon Jungkook who has his eyes on you since the very first day of your encounter.

"It's okay sweet cheeks, water is not cold and you smell like medicine so let's get you bathe hmm" He said and stood back on his feets before taking off his shirt ,his upper body in clear making you gawk at his well built abs.

"You are just playing around right?" You asked but he smirked and took off his trousers leaving him in only boxers.You looked away feeling your cheeks burning.You have seen him naked two times but this time it feels completely different.

I can't back away now..You sigh giving up to find any excuse.He bent down to your level and raised an eyebrow as you aren't really doing anything.He may be expecting you to kick him out of the bathroom but oh well you are injured.

He started unbuttoning your shirt but stopped in between to look at you only to find your face completely red like a tomato which made his stomach tingle.

"Why are you not arguing or I mean trying to stop me?" He finally asked because this is not what he expected from you.

"Do I have any option left? I can't use my hand and legs so of course I'm letting you help me.It's not like you are going to take advantage because what you even gonna do with my broken legs and arms..It won't be fun" He was taken aback at your response and stared at you as if you have grown two heads.

"Ahem…..but you still have a hole though" He said and got a pinch on his arm from you.A wince left his mouth but was replaced with laughter.

"You are unbelievable" You pinched it even harder but he won't stop laughing.Your eyes stopped at his chest and you pinched his nipple causing him jolt back and wince loudly.Now it was your turn to laugh as he covered his nipple while slightly hissing.

"I still have my left arm as a weapon" You exclaimed proudly.

"Yea whatever" He mumbled and got up to grab the towel before wrapping it around you which confused you.

"Here hold this and don't blame me if you dropped it" He said and you clutched it tightly.

"What are you even doing?" He didn't answer and slid his hands inside the towel and still managed to unbutton your shirt and removed it.Not gonna lie you were impressed for the first time.

"Are you only good at undressing girls?" It came out unintentionally and you couldn't take it back.

"I'm more good at giving pleasure.Do you wanna experience?" You groaned but gasped as his hand brushed against your bare back as he carefully took off your pants, making sure to not hurt your already injured legs.

"Do I need to remove your undergarments as well?" He asked ,to your surprise his voice wasn't flirty but soft.

"I think I can manage" You said and used your left arm to unclip your bra from under the towel but it was pretty hard to do it with only one hand.After trying for several times, a sigh of disappointment escaped your lips which caught Jungkook's attention as he was finally done covering your fractured arm and legs in order to prevent from water.

He gulped and quickly shift his gaze back on the bathtub after getting a view of your upper body only in a bra, that too black.Oh how much he prefers black.