Wedding Night

'Wedding Ceremony'

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Choi y/n as your lawful wife to have and to hold, from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer ,in sickness and in health to love?" The priest said as I waited for him to answer quickly.I am getting tired of all this already.I thought it's a contract Marriage and all I have to do is sign but Mr.Jeon has other plans.

"I do" He said.

"Do you Choi y/n take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband to have and to hold, from this day forward for better or for worse , for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health to love?" 

"I do" I said.I thought it's done but I forgot about the main part.

"Now you may kiss the bride" My eyes widen as he wrapped his arms around my waist and lift my chin up.He leans in to kiss and I pressed my lips together,he confusedly stared at me still not giving up and I cupped his cheek as he was already too close to my face ,I placed my thumb on my lips as he kissed it.

I wanted to laugh so badly as I saw him sulking and throwing daggers at me in complete frustration.He didn't let go off me, instead placed his lips on my neck earning a loud gasp from me.He smirked before pulling away.

I rolled my eyes, controlling myself from not breaking his face right in front of everyone.There weren't many guests ,only a few close friends of Mr.Jeon.

They all were congratulating us until Jungkook leaned towards my ear and whispered something.

"Best part of the wedding is yet to happen" I stared at him with confusion written all over my face.

"Wedding night my dear wife" 

At his house -

"This is our room" He exclaimed before plopping himself on the bed.I scanned the whole room which is decorated with candles and the bed with rose petals.He smirked before walking towards me.

"I ordered my maids to decorate the room and I bet it's going to be your first time so why not make it memorable for you" He said ,his fingers moved from my cheekbone to jaw and I continued glaring at him.

"Keep dreaming" I pinched his cheeks a bit too hard before shoving him out of my way to search for my suitcase.

"Jeon, where is my suitcase? I need to change into my PJs," I asked.

"Forget about PJs ,I prefer you naked" He winked.I can't have a proper conversation with this horny man..

"And I prefer you out of this room in fact out of this house" I mumbled and walked towards the door to go look for my suitcase in the living room but he blocked my way.I am already losing my temper with him.

"I am trying to be calm but you aren't cooperating so let me do it my way" He exclaimed before lifting me on his shoulder.It happened in a second that I couldn't process.

"What the hell ! Put me down you jerk!" I punched his back but he wouldn't budge and instead smacked my butt.

"You are making it hard for yourself" He said through gritted teeth and threw me on the bed.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yelled frustratedly.

"I don't have time to argue with you anymore.What do you think why I married you huh? I fell for you or something..Let me make it clear to you Choi y/n , I get the womens under me the moment I lay my eyes on them but you keeps pushing me away so I married you only to have you for a night then I don't care if you live or die"