Jealousy

Next Day :

You smirked after checking your appearance in the mirror.

"You will confess for sure, Jungkook" You muttered and fixed your hair.

You wear a black off shoulder blouse matching with pencil skirt which reach your mid thigh.Grabbing the Blazer and office bag,you walked downstairs into the living room where Jungkook was sitting on the couch with a sulky face.His father threatened him to join the company or else he will cancel all his credit cards.

You mentally facepalmed yourself after seeing him throwing away the tie.How is he even going to work there? I can imagine a complete disaster already.

You approached him and placed your bag and blazer on the table before picking his tie from the floor.Guess you forgot about your outfit already and bending down in front of him was a wrong move.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He asked with a small smirk dancing on his lips.You rolled your eyes but an idea pop in your head.

"What if I am?" You asked before biting your lower lips and made yourself comfortable on his lap which took him by surprise.You wrapped the tie around his collar as he spoke.

"Then it's working" He placed his hand at the back of your head while the other around your waist.

"I thought you didn't want me? You said while fixing his tie.

"I never said that y/n" He said while leaning closer to your lips but you got off his lap and fixed your skirt.

"Too bad Jeon because the offer was only for last night which you rejected" You said and grabbed your stuff before turning to leave with a smirk of victory.

"Driver will drop us at Company" He informed and you nodded while taking a small glance at him.He looked slightly pissed.Oh boy this is just a beginning..

You both reached the Company and walked towards Mr.Jeon's cabin.Jungkook wrapped his arm around your waist and you gently removed his hand purposely.

"Miss y/n , how are you?" Hyunjin , the head employee, asked while extending his hand for a handshake but you pulled him into a hug instead.He chuckled but cleared his throat after feeling Jungkook's burning gaze on him.

"You should've taken a rest for a few more days" Hyunjin said.

"Don't worry , I'm completely fine" You said and he smiled.

"Dad is waiting for us" Jungkook exclaimed and dragged you away from him.

"Didn't you say that you don't care with whoever I talk or hook up with then why are you acting like a possessive husband now?" You asked while internally smiling.

He didn't say a word and entered Mr.Jeon's cabin without even knocking.His father wasn't surprised though but smiled after seeing you both together.

"Good morning Mr.Jeon"You bowed and straightened your posture after seeing Jungkook looking boringly around the cabin.You sigh at his careless behavior.

"Jungkook , I'm not announcing you as CEO yet" 

"Y/n will assist you for a few weeks so you could learn how to handle the Company matters" Mr.Jeon explained and Jungkook nodded not really wanting to waste his time in the company but he has no choice except agreeing.

You told him the important upcoming projects and gave him a file which has all the important information related to the Company.He was in no mood to read all these and kept flirting which you ignored his every attempt.He gave up and finally took the files seriously.

After an hour or so , Hyunjin entered your cabin to discuss a project which you couldn't complete because of accident but he and other employees has done most of the work but since the idea was yours so it needs a little more work from your side.

You both discussed the project but you also steal glances at Jungkook who was observing you both secretly.You decided to continue with your plan and intentionally did a few things which will make him jealous.

He watched how you both were giggling and discussing as if it's not a project but a comic book.He decided to ignore it because colleagues do joke around sometimes but he couldn't ignore the burning jealousy inside him yet he tried.

But he noticed how your bare shoulders brushed against Hyunjin as he show you the details in the file while your faces were inches away from each other which none of you realized because of the mistake you find in the file.

Hyunjin turned his face and his lips almost touched your cheek but you both were fast enough to pull away.You both smiled awkwardly.

"I need your help darling" Jungkook exclaimed while empathising the word darling in a low raspy voice before turning to throw a hard glare at Hyunjin.

"Thanks Hyunjin, I'll recheck it" You said and smiled.Hyunjin smiled back and left the cabin.As soon he was out , Jungkook walked towards you and trapped you between him and the table.

"What do you need help with?" You asked simply.

"I know what you are trying to do y/n"He placed his knee between your legs and stared into your eyes.You internally smirked as your plan is going well.

"But didn't you say you don't care if I get a boyfriend or whatever?" You exclaimed and crossed your arms.

"That was only for last night.Now it bothers me if my wife is being too close with a man who is not me" 

"And why does it bother you Mr.Jeon?" You smirked.

"Because you are my wife" 

"If that's the case then don't worry I'll talk about divorce to your father" His face dropped at your words.

"This won't happen"       

"why not?" 

"Because I …… 

Vote and Comment

...
💜💓💜