Is he dead?

He continued murmuring in his sleep and his brows ceased together as if he's having a horrible nightmare.She tried to wake Jungkook but instead he held her wrist tightly as if scared of letting her go.

"Jungkook wake up!" She shook his shoulder a bit harshly as his grip around her wrist started burning.His eyes shot up and directly met with y/n.He pushed her but both of them fell off the couch at the sudden impact.

"Jeon Jungkook you better see a doctor before these sleeping habits of yours kill me" She exclaimed frustratedly while caressing her wrist.He rolled his eyes at her dramatic self but the slight redness around her wrist caught his attention.

"Now stop gawking at me" She snapped him out of his trance.He got off the floor and plopped back on the couch.

"What were you even doing?" He asked after seeing the blanket and pillow.

"Nothing" She muttered.He chuckled causing her to look him dead in the eye.

"What's so funny?" She exclaimed through gritted teeth.

"You ...I mean at one point you don't even like to see my face but still find chances to be near me.Is it just me or you are already falling for my charms?" He said with a smirk coated on his lips.

"Me finding chances to be near you? Seriously Jeon you are so full of yourself.I only wanted to apologise but nevermind" She stormed back to her room.

"Wait, aren't you going to work today?" He yelled.

"No !" She yelled back before slamming the door shut.She opened her laptop and smiled.

"Hey" She chirped happily, earning a giggle from the person on Facecall.They both talked for a while until there was a knock on her door.She groaned.

"We will talk some other day.Take care of yourself" She waved her hand at the screen before ending the face time.

She walked towards the door and opened it revealing Jungkook."What do you want?" She asked, annoyed.

"I'm going to hangout with my friends and they all are male" He said.She stared at him as if he had grown two heads.

"And why are you telling me this?" She asked.He rolled his eyes before answering.

"Last time when I tried to go out ,you called my Dad so this is why I'm informing you that I'm only meeting with the boys.Now if your VIVA is done ,can I go?" 

"Yea" She nodded and he walked away.

Jungkook's Pov †

I entered Yoongi Hyung's House and walked straight to the drinking area where they all are supposed to be.

"Jungkook-ah I thought you won't make it" Jimin said before taking a sip of his wine.I sat beside him and greeted Yoongi Hyung who is busy with his phone.

"What makes you think that?" I asked before pouring myself a drink.

"You are a married man now and haven't even gone to a club for three days so I thought you won't come" I just laughed and took a sip of my drink.

"I can't have fun with girls anymore" I said and they both burst into laughter.

"What's the commotion about?" We turned to look at Hobi Hyung who smiled before taking a seat.

"Jungkook misses his single life," Jimin laughed, earning a playful smack from me.

"Congratulations Jungkook by the way your father didn't invite any of us in the wedding"He said and I nodded very well aware of the reason.He doesn't like me hanging out with them but they are the only friends who has been there for me unlike my own father who won't even take a look at me.I sometimes wonder if I'm his biological son or not because he clearly never treated me like one.

"How is it to stay committed to one girl?" Hobi asked and I just sighed.

"It would've been fun if my wife wasn't a Dracula" I said recalling how she bit my hand and all the times she pushed me away.

"I bet you aren't any less," Yoongi Hyung said, earning nods from others.

"Forget it, just do me a favor." Three of them looked at me attentively.

"How to make a girl fall in love?" 

"You didn't try the k-drama thing?" Jimin asked and I shook my head.

"It won't work on her , tell me something else" I said.

"Why are you acting like you don't know the feeling of love?" Yoongi Hyung said and three of us went silent.Hobi shot Yoongi a death glare while Jimin looked at me concerned.

"I'm leaving" I announced and got up.

"Jungkook wait ..he didn't mean it" Jimin said but Yoongi Hyung's next word made me burn in anger.

"Stop ruining yourself Jungkook before it's too late" I give him a glare before storming away.

I went to the nearby bar and ordered drinks.Some girls approached with a smug smirk but it only pissed me.

"Fuck off !!" I yelled, making them flinch and take another shot.They walked away and I continued drinking.

† Back at Yoongi's House †

"Why would you say that?" Hobi asked frustratedly.

"I said the truth" Yoongi shrugged."You don't have to be brutally honest every damn time," Jimin exclaimed.

"It would be better if you don't say anything Jimin.You are being so concerned for him when somewhere you are at the fault too.His father thinks we are the reason for him to change but he doesn't know the whole truth.And we as friends was supposed to keep him balanced but what you both did ? Do you think it's the best way for him to forget everything? He has ruined himself and what are we doing? Nothing.. and when I try to do something then it's always you who stops me but tell me are you happy seeing him like this?" Yoongi exclaimed 

"We are not" Hobi and Jimin said in unison.Yoongi sighed.

† Your Pov †

I walked into the kitchen to make something for myself since the maids take half day off and Jungkook hasn't returned home yet.

I searched for the ingredients and thought to just make ramen since it's only 7 in the evening and I'll prepare dinner later.

I grabbed the pan but just then felt a pair of arms around my waist making me flinch and in the span of seconds ,I hit the pan on whoever was behind me.

A loud gasp escaped my lips after seeing his face.Jungkook..he held his head and fell on the floor.

I just stared at his unconscious figure with wide eyes and a racing heartbeat.I bent down and shook his body but he wouldn't budge.

Oh my God is he dead? Please no ,I don't want to go to jail.I scrunch my nose as the smell of alcohol hits my nostrils.

He was drunk? Ohkay great even if he dies then I can blame it on Alcohol, yes that's a good idea.No one gonna know..