Confession?

She is drunk Jeon! I pulled away as realization hit me and grip the roots of my hair in frustration.Couple of curses left my lips as I stared at her lying figure on the bed.She looked at me perplexed and sat straight on the mattress.

"Why did you stop?" She asked and for a second,it sounds like she isn't drunk at all but her next actions changed my mind.She crawled towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist while smiling innocently.

I heaved out a sigh. "Just sleep y/n" I said before gently removing her arms from my waist."No" She whined and cupped my cheeks to pull me into another kiss but I placed my palm on her lips and pushed her backwards.

"You are sleeping,that's it" I covered her with a blanket but she again sat up and threw her fists in the air.Only If I knew this is what I would get myself into then I wouldn't have let her drink a sip.

"Just sleep already or else I'm going to throw you out of the window" I exclaimed and pushed her back on the mattress.She groaned and before she could sit again, I rolled her body into the blanket.If she continued trying to kiss me then god knows how long I'll be able to control myself.

"Just sleep dammit!" I exclaimed frustrated.She continued whining but couldn't move her legs and hands but peaked her head out of the blanket,her messy hairs covered her face.

"Jeon Jungoo!!" She yelled and I laughed at how funny she looks, rolled into a blanket and trying to move which makes her look like a worm.

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" She yelled after getting out from the blanket and stared at me with anger.I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door, it's better to sleep in another room.

"Where are you going? Hey I'm talking to you" She yelled again."Shut your dumb ass and go to sleep" I exclaimed.

"Yahhh Jeon Jungkook came back , I'm not drunk !! I mean I am but sober enough" I stopped right before I could open the door and looked at her with utter shock.

"Then why the heck are you acting like one" I asked perplexed and walked towards the bed.She started playing with her fingers.

"I wanted to know if you'll take advantage or not" She muttered in a low voice.So this is what she thinks of me? I don't blame her though after all I've always acted like a sex deprived person but wait a minute ,she kissed me only to check.She really kept her pride aside to check my intentions.I don't know what to feel or think anymore.

"Okay that's it?" I asked and she cleared her throat.Okay so there's more.

"Why did you stop? I mean isn't it what you wanted then why did you stop.I'm asking it because you never really cared about anything except sex so what changed you?" 

Authors Pov†

He remain silent.He opened his mouth but nothing came out, he himself didn't have answers.

"You know what Jungkook, I'm tired of this so called relationship.C'mon let's have sex and get over it already.You will get what you want and I'll be free after it.We don't have to see each other every day and you can go find other girls after me.Let's do it and then free each other" His mouth agape in utter disbelief.

"A-Are you out of your mind?" He asked completely taken aback by your decision.

"Why Jungkook? Isn't it why you married me then what's stopping you now?" You asked and he again remain silent.He got the golden opportunity to finally get what he desired but why is he feeling uneasy.The fact that you both will part ways is not feeling right to him.

"I'm tired , good night" He said and walked to the other side of the bed.

"Accept it Jeon ,you fell for me" His body stiffen at your words.

"No" He mumbled and lay down on the empty side of the bed, his back facing you.

"So you won't mind if I leave?If I go get a boyfriend and bring him here in case you don't divorce me yet.You don't want to have sex with me anymore so I hope you won't mind if fuck someone e— 

Your words got cut off by a gasp as he turned around in an instant and wrapped his fingers around your throat.His dark eyes filled with rage stared directly into yours and you knew you pushed the right button.Now there are two possibilities, either he will confess or choke you to death.

But your hope crashed down after his next actions.His hand made its way under your shirt as he harshly pulled you closer to his chest.You gulped as his thumb caress your neck and next second his fingers replaced with his lips, sucking your neck.You couldn't process for a second until a moan of ecstasy left your lips as he find your spot and sucked harshly making you roll your eyes.

His fingers trailed down your back making you shiver while your hands came in contact with his chest to stop him but he pinned your hands above your head and continued doing his work on your neck making you moan and squirm under him.

"Jungkoo….s-stop" You managed to speak between your moans and he finally pulled away.His face devoid of any emotion while you catch your breath.

"Now we are equal" He whispered and you gave him a confused look.He sat straight and took off his shirt before pointing at his neck where you gave him hickeys earlier.

He lay back on the bed and closed his eyes.

"This is not the answer to my questions" You exclaimed furiously.

"I don't care if you leave or get a boyfriend or whatever" You snatched the blanket away from him in anger but he still remain unbothered.

"So — you really have no problem if I go to some other men" He didn't answer and turned to the other side.You slapped his bare back out of frustration but he still didn't budge.

"Fine Jeon , just wait and watch" You murmured and lay back.