Dracula

Jk Pov †

I smirked devilishly as an idea came across my mind.She is going to leave my room on her own now..I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom.I noticed her sleeping figure on my bed which pissed me.I slammed the door shut on purpose to awake her and it worked.

As expected she jolted up and opened her mouth to yell at me but shut it immediately.My edges curved upwards after seeing her reaction.She shut her eyes in annoyance as I walked towards the empty side of the bed.

"Aren't you going to wear anything?" She said,her voice filled with irritation.Now she is going to run away like a marathon runner..

"I sleep naked...why don't you try it as well?" I scanned her expressions with a smug smile on my lips while my hands moved to my towel and I dropped it.

My vision blacked as I felt something on my face.I realized it was a pillow.She threw two more pillows causing me to step back while groaning in annoyance.

"Stop — My voice came out muffled as she threw the blanket on me.Oh god this girl ! 

"You pervert ! Get out of this room or else I'm going to chop your dick!" She screamed, causing me to cover my ears.

"This is my room if you have any problem then get the hell out of here" I spat before placing the blanket back on the bed and turned around to pick the pillow forgetting the fact that I'm naked.

I heard her scream and flinched before looking back at her only to find her hiding her face behind the blanket.

"Can you stop screaming" I exclaimed annoyed.I'm going to turn deaf if she keeps screaming like that.

"Jeon freaking Jungkook!! You dumbass jerk ! Go and wear somet— I placed my palm on her mouth and in the process she fell backwards with me on top of her.

Sadly there was still a blanket between our bodies.

"Stop screaming dammit" I said frustratedly.I didn't realize the proximity between us as I was busy glaring at her.

Her eyes wide open while her palms on my shoulders.Suddenly the atmosphere became awkward..I could hear her rapid heartbeat which matched mine.

"Ahh" I yelped in pain as she bit my hand which was covering her mouth."Let go..it hurts" I tried to remove my hand but she wouldn't budge.

"You freaking little monster" I tried to push her head away but she won't let go.That hurts so badly and I'm sure it's going to bleed if she puts more pressure on her teeth.

"Crazy woman !!" I yelled and finally succeeded to free my hand from this dracula's mouth.Her teeth's marks are visible on my hand..it feels numb.

"What freaking animal are you? Bitch why the fuck would you bit my hand!!!?" I yelled.

"You deserve it, pervert" She muttered while looking away.

"We are alone in this mansion and I won't hesitate to kill you and bury your body somewhere so you better stay within your limits if you want to live" I threatened her and walked back into the bathroom to wear my PJs .

I came back and found her already sleeping.This girl AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I screamed internally.I snatched the blanket from her and walked out of the room because I'm seriously going to kill her if I stay one more minute with her in the same room.

Ughh I already regret marrying her.I didn't even get what I wanted...I can't even go to other girls because of the deal with Dad.No wonder why he agreed because he knew that this Dracula is going to ruin my life.

"Her name should be Dracula instead of y/n.Very suitable name for her.." I muttered while walking into the living room and lay on the couch.Soon I drift to sleep.

Your pov † 

My eyes fluttered open after hearing some noise.I turned around and my eyes widened in complete shock after seeing Jungkook standing at the door but what shocked me was a knife in his hand.

What the fuck is this man upto? Wait, was he serious about killing me? No no no he can't do that or maybe he can…

I gulped hard before slowly sitting straight.

"J-Jungkook..? What are you doing with a knife?" I stammered but got no response from him. Instead he slowly took steps towards the bed.He couldn't be serious right now..

"Jungkook, it's not funny okay...just put the knife down" I whispered yelled but he kept walking towards me like a zombie who is ready to hunt me.His eyes are wide open but he doesn't look like a normal person.

"Did you take drugs? Can you reply goddammit ! Stop scaring me that's not funny at all" 

"Ah!" I screamed and shut my eyes tightly as he attacked me with a knife.I opened my eyes and looked at the knife which was right beside my head on the pillow.

I gulped before turning my head back only to find him on top of me.This man has gone insane!! He lift his hand again and I pushed him away while screaming.

"Are you out of your mind!!" I got off the bed and crawled to the other corner of the room.My eyes widened as he continued stabbing the pillow.Is he a psycho or what!?? 

He suddenly stopped and tilt his head and looked directly at me.I freaked out because he looked like a psycho killer.

"J-Jungkoo— I screamed before running towards the door as he ran in my direction.

"Someone help me!!!" I yelled while running out of his room for my precious life and walked into one of the rooms which turns out to be his gaming room.My heart was thumping against my chest as if it would explode any moment.

I'm never stepping back into his room.Mr.Jeon you did not tell me about your psycho son.What have I gotten myself into.. I want to go back home...I don't want to die that early..I haven't even attended any kpop concert..

Jungkook Pov † 

I jumped on my bed while laughing at y/n's reaction.Her reaction was worth watching.I can't believe my plan would actually work.

She ran away as if I would kill her for real.That was hilarious..I served her right.She is not going to step back into my room ever again.

I clutched my stomach because of laughing too much but I really can't stop.Her reaction was priceless.

"Did you take drugs" I laughed recalling her words and oh how terrified she looked.I should have recorded it.

I lost the chance but nevermind at least I got my room.I did this because I couldn't sleep on the couch comfortably and when I went to the kitchen I noticed the knife and my evil brain activated.

Very well done Jungkook..I patted my shoulder and closed my eyes.

Poor Dracula … Good night Jungkook..I said to myself before falling asleep.

Vote and Comment

I hope you liked it 💜