How to make her fall for me?

Jk pov † 

My eyes fluttered open because of sunlight hitting directly at my face , ruining my sleep.I groaned while stretching my arms to cover myself with the blanket only to groan louder as I couldn't find it.My eyes scan the bed then I rolled to other side and stared down at the mat but it wasn't there either.

Where did my blanket go? I sat straight and found the knife next to the pillow.Events of last night flashed in my head causing me to smile sheepishly.

I grabbed my phone from nightstand to check the time.10 : 11 am , I usually wake up in noon.Yawning, I got off the bed and did a little stretching before walking out of the room.I stopped in front of the gaming room knowing that y/n ran into this room last night but she must have gone to work already.

Still ,I opened the door to check and to my surprise she is sleeping on the chair ,her figure curled up into a ball and I could tell her body is going to ache because of sleeping in such an uncomfortable position but do I care ? Hell nah

I would have cared a little if she was under me last night but she chose it for herself then suffer Miss Dracula.

I shut the door making a thump sound which I assume must have awaken her and walked towards the dining area giggling secretly.I heard faint footsteps when I was drinking water , I turned around and noticed her freezing at her place just as we made eye contact.

I simply walked towards the chair and sat there acting all innocent as if I didn't scared the shit out of the poor girl.She opened the fridge and grabbed the bottle before pouring the water into a glass and gulped down the water in one go.

I noticed her stealing glances at me and her lips wobbling as if she wants to say something but hesitating.

"Good morning" I heard her say lowly.

"Morning" I winked at her.

"Do you have any sleeping habits?" She asked and I tried so hard to suppress my laugh.

"I sleep walk sometimes" I lied smoothly.

"You should see a doctor, just a suggestion" She said and oh how adorable she looks.I like her that way ,all submissive and I can't wait for her to be like this when I'm pleasuring her.Oh how many things I want to do to her ,the thought itself is driving me crazy.No girl has turned me on the way she does without even trying.

"What time is it?" She asked, glancing at the phone on the table."10 : 20" I replied and noticed how her eyes went wide and mouth parted in utter shock.

"Shoot I was supposed to be at work before 9" She panicked and rushed towards her room.I laughed watching her retreating back.Is she always like this? I shook my head at my own thoughts and head to my room to freshen up.

A few minutes later~ 

I came back into the kitchen and opened the fridge to search for something edible but great there's nothing to eat.Just bottles of banana milk which I grabbed and opened the cap but noticed y/n's running figure,she all dressed up in her office attire.

A smirk appeared on my lips as an idea popped in my head.I quickly went to the living room and grabbed her arm before she could leave.

"What the hell ?Jeon let go I'm already running late" 

"My dear wife , you didn't cook breakfast for me" I said, earning a groan from her.

"Wow Really? I didn't know" She exclaimed sarcastically.

"Now you know ,so cook something for me, I'm starving" I said.She yanked her hand away and glared at me , completely pissed.

"Cook yourself and if you don't know how to cook then better learn it because I am not going to make anything for you.One more thing, since you stay home all day then why not do this and yeah clean the house as well" She exclaimed and crossed her arms.I stared at her in disbelief.She wants me to do all this? Do I look like a maid to her..!