Mom??

A shaky sigh left your lips as you got off the bed while a tear rolled down your cheek.Entering the bathroom,you shut the door behind and prepared yourself a bath.

Your fingers loosen around the thin sheet you were holding to cover yourself and stared at your reflection in the mirror.A bitter chuckle left your lips after seeing the hickeys on your body.

Shrugging your mind off the mixed thoughts, you take a bath to calm yourself.Wearing a bathrobe, you walk out of the bathroom only to halt your steps seeing Jungkook on the bed only in his trouser.

"I thought we would bathe together" He said with a small pout before sitting straight.You blinked a couple of times contemplating whether he is real or your brain is playing games with you.

"Y/n…?" He called out softly after noticing you are not moving an inch but staring at him instead with wide eyes.

"Why are you so shocked, you've seen me naked many times but I'm still wearing pants" He chuckled.

"You didn't leave?" You asked perplexed.His brows furrowed at your words.

"Why would I?" He questioned.

"Weren't you supposed to leave me heartbroken? I knew it the moment you kissed me then you — how...why?" You were so confused.A part of you felt relieved seeing him here but still those questions won't leave your mind.

"Y-you knew...then why didn't you stop me?" He asked hesitantly yet curiously ,why would you let him do it when you were aware of his intentions.

"Because I love you….I want you to believe me.I never intend to play with your feelings" He stared down at his lap before heaving out a sigh.

"I'm sorry" He whispered, still not looking up, feeling ashamed to start this all with a very bad intention.

"I was so hurt thinking you betrayed me that led me into doing something which will break your heart but I couldn't...I tried but my heart won't let me.I'm really sorry but whatever happened last night was something I want to cherish forever..It wasn't an act to hurt you, I love you y/n and I can't erase this feeling.I might go insane if you aren't with me" 

You walked towards him and lift his chin up to make him look at you.He looked away before wiping his tears but they won't stop.Your eyes softened at his state.

"Are you still upset with me about the contract thing?" You asked ,he held your hand with both hands before shaking his head as a no.

"I'm not... I'm sorry for insulting you.I was being insensitive to not think about it from your perspective.You were right, we both married for our benefits but we fell for each other and I want to keep that in the past and focus on our present and future" He said sniffling.

"Are you sure?" He nods instantly making you smile.

"I love you too" You said before hugging him tightly.You both stayed in each other's arms for a while until you heard him mumble.

"We were supposed to bathe together" You giggled before hitting his arm playfully.

"Your bad" He huffed at your response.

"Forget it but gimme my morning kiss" He pulled you on his lap and caressed your cheeks.

"Sure" You pressed your lips against his making him smirk into the kiss before he flipped you and hover over you.

"We are definitely going to bathe together" He grinned as his hand slid under the bathrobe to your thighs.

"No , I'm still sore" You argued before pushing him away.He whined before attaching his lips with yours.

"Stop wasting your energy because it's not working" You laughed after pulling away from kiss.He snuggled his face in the crook of your neck while wrapping his arms around your waist and again flipped you over , now you were on top of him with your cheeks pressed against his chest.

"By the way, why were you not in bed when I woke up?" You asked.

"I was cooking breakfast" Your mouth formed an 'O' shape and you mentally facepalmed yourself for almost crying thinking he left.

"Okay let go , I'm starving" You tried to pull away from him but he locked you in his arms.

"Please stay for a while" He mumbled softly while giving you puppy eyes and how could you say no.

.....

"Jungkook, I want to tell you something" You said while approaching the dining area.

"Let's eat first then we'll talk" You nodded after he pecked your lips and sat next to you.

"You could've told Maids to cook" You take a bite of pancake making him look at you with a curious look.

"Why? Is it not good?" He asked staring at you with his doe eyes making you awe."It's delicious ,I asked only because you don't know how to cook so it must have been a hard task for you" 

"C'mon I can do that for my wife" He smiled proudly.

"I appreciate it" You giggled.

"So what do you want to tell me? He asked after you both get comfortable on the couch.

"It's related to me and I hope you would accept it" You said nervously.He placed his hand over yours before giving you a warm smile.

"What is it?" He asked and you took a deep breath , preparing yourself to tell him something which might break your relationship but you have utmost trust in him that gives you courage.

He will understand... You told yourself.

"I actually…..I have a — 

"Mom ?" Your head snapped towards the owner of a soft voice which made your eyes widen in shock.

"San... How did you came here?" You asked shocked before walking towards the 8 years old who stood next to the maid with his bag.

"Mom I missed you so much" He hugged you tightly.