Chapter Eleven

B E L L A M Y

My hangover the next morning was not too bad. My entire body felt sore, and I felt disgusting, but that was pretty much it.

So, I stretched and slowly got out of bed, groaning at my painful muscles.

The house was quiet, so I assumed Isaac wasn't home yet and Noah was still asleep. It gave a little time 'alone'—so to speak.

I threw my dirty clothes and underwear on my laundry pile, grabbed a bath bomb that my mother got for me once, and made my way to the bathroom.

Usually, I'd go for the shower, but today I felt like soaking in the bath until I would be all wrinkly. So I did.

The intense flowery smell of the bath bomb hit me in the face as the tub filled up, and I listened to the purple ball as it fizzed.

As I slid into the hot water, I let out a soft moan. This was bliss.

The fragrance that surrounded me was almost too strong, but I closed my eyes and laid back, enjoying the warmth of the water that engulfed me.

I never lived in a house with a tub before, not even when Isaac and I were kids, so you bet your ass I was going to take advantage of it now.

As I listened to the water move, I wondered why I didn't put music on. Or grabbed something to read. And drink.

Ok, I was going to do this properly next time.

There was one thing that could make this bath even better—make me relax even more.

Keeping my eyes shut, I glided my hands over my body, grabbing one breast and massaging it, while my free hand slowly made its way down my stomach.

A little breathless, I took a nipple between my fingers and played with it, winding myself up for the real deal. The showerhead.

I imagined large, tattooed hands on me, a little rough but oh, so delicate. Fingers moved around the sensitive zones on my body, teasing me.

Finally, I grabbed the showerhead and turned it on, placing it over my core.

The initial contact made me let out a little shriek, but once I found the right position, I enjoyed the bolts of pleasure shooting through me.

I couldn't help but let out a small moan, aware that Noah was still in the house, yes, but also totally in my little bubble.

It didn't take long for me to get utterly lost in the feeling of euphoria, dancing on the edge and ready to get pushed over.

As my orgasm washed over me, I held my breath before I let out a soft moan. "Oh, Noah..."

My eyes shot open, and I quickly turned off the showerhead. Oh my god.

This was not happening.

I sat up in the bath, running my hand over my face.

Did I just moan Noah's name?

I couldn't shake the thought out of my head, not even when Maria came by for a day at the pool.