Chapter Twenty-Nine

B E L L A M Y

Noah's frown disappeared, and I licked my lips.

Giving me a final look in the mirror, he trailed kisses down my neck, gliding his hands under my top.

I shivered with anticipation as he quickly pulled my shirt over my head, ripping off my bra. Fuck that, I'll get a new one.

His hands cupped my breasts, and I let my head fall back on his shoulder as he rubbed his thumbs over my rock-hard nipples.

"Hmm," he hummed, licking his way up my neck to my ear, toying with my lobe, and giving me goosebumps.

I was disappointed when he let his hands glide down my stomach, but all was well when he undid my jeans and stuck his hand down my underwear.

"Bellamy," he breathed out, his fingers teasing the skin around my core, and I let out a soft moan.

"Yes," I gasped, replying to him and urging him to continue at the same time.

"Come in the shower with me."

He didn't have to tell me twice, and we had each other undressed in seconds, the shower already turned on to heat up.

We stepped under the water, and for a second we just stood there, looking into each other's eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing my lips to his.

Just when our mouths were almost connected again, Noah turned me around and made me bend over.

I could feel him behind me, his erection softly pressing against my ass, and a tingle went up my spine.

I slapped my hand over my mouth when I let out a giggle, but I forgot all about the fact that we weren't home alone when Noah brought his fingers to my core again.

"Oh my god," I breathed out when he softly started to rub my clit, the sensation making my legs feel like jelly already. God, just one touch, and I was putty in his hands.

"Quiet, baby," he whispered into my ear, the comment barely audible over the sound of the running water.

Steam fogged up the glass sliding door from the shower, and I pressed my palms onto it, leaving pretty hands prints. I've always wanted to do that.

I pressed my lips together until they were numb, trying to hold in any sound as Noah used his free hand to push two fingers into me.

His warm chest rested on my back as he pleasured me, his length laying heavy against my ass, begging to be pleased too.

I knew he wouldn't let me play with him, so I tried it another way. "I want you inside of me, now."

Noah's fingers slowed down, and I couldn't care less about straining my neck as I turned my head to kiss him. His warm lips moved against mine as he grabbed my hips, lining his cock up with my entrance, and I gasped when he pushed in.

"Fuck," Noah groaned, grabbing my hair and pulling back, forcing me to arch my back even further.

I let my head fall forward, feeling my breasts move with every hard thrust, and I balanced on the line between pleasure and pain, feeling how Noah didn't care about being gentle.

Maybe I had been scared of giving him full power in sex, letting him do anything to me, but as I balled my fists against the glass, trying to cope with the sensation of Noah almost breaking me in half, I knew I shouldn't have.

This was amazing.

"You good?" Noah choked out, having trouble saying the words, and I nodded quickly.