Extras: True Love

Ever since Skye and Oliver had remembered everything and got back together, Penny had never stopped having a smile on her face. She would always cheer for them, proud of the lovely bond they had built. She would always look at them together and think that love is, and forever will be, the strongest weapon to fight adversities. And the more she saw them grow together, the more the thought would intensify.

"Looking at you together is a blessing for my eyes!" Penny said, really happy and fond of their relationship.

"Well, I guess we've learned from the best example!" Skye said as she hugged her beloved.

Penny's eyes glowed for a second when she said this. She remembered Eli, and she couldn't help blushing and smiling when doing so. She was deeply in love with him, and the way she reacted when she thought about him said it all.

"Actually... I think I'm going to go see him." She said, a bit shy.

She didn't wait for a response. She politely walked away and went to seek for him. He was nowhere she had expected, and that made her a little confused. She looked around for any clues or hints, but there were none.

"Wait... What if..." She thought, knowing where to look next.

She headed for the portal that would guide her to the Daylight Praire. She walked around the place, happy to see lots of children of Light playing around. She smiled with every step she took, until something in front of her made her stop. It was the portal she had gone through a long time ago, back when Demille had control of her. It brought some eerie memories back, but she knew there was nothing to worry about anymore. She went through it, and she saw a place that she forgot for a moment.

"Eli, honey! I'm here!" She yelled happily.

There was no response, but it was understandable considering this was a really open and big field. She walked through the moving trees, and she eventually found the praire where a lot of important things had happened. She felt her heart beating a bit faster than usual. A lot of memories rushed her mind, most of them about Eli and their growth together. She placed a hand on her chest, smiled, and closed her eyes.

"Eli..."

She kept walking, exploring every corner that she hadn't seen before. She was there long enough for sunset to arrive, and she felt in peace. Being in this place with no danger around felt really different. It even felt special for her. She walked through the praire, reaching a mountain she would never forget. She started making her way up as night arrived. The bright moon did nothing but bring even merrier memories to her head. The closer she got to the top, the more happy she would be. Until finally, she reached it and saw something that made her heart burst in happiness.

"I knew you would come here eventually..." Said Eli.

He was sitting down with his back towards Penny's sight. He was looking at the stars, his hair moving with the wind and his cape glowing a beautiful cyan color.

"Ah, so this was part of the plan for you, was it?" Penny asked.

"Heh, perhaps it was." He said as he turned around.

He stood up and held Penny's hand. They knew the moment was theirs, and they didn't plan on letting it go to waste. Eli kissed her as he closed his eyes, and she went with the flow. They both stood back, sat down, and hugged with passion.

"This brings a lot of memories back, doesn't it?" Eli said.

"It sure does..." Penny said as he laid her head on his shoulder. "Heh, come to think of it. We started dating without really asking it, didn't we?"

"That's how much we knew we were made for each other!" Said Eli. "And now that we're together, nothing will take us apart. No matter how far away life takes us... I'll always find my way back to you."

"And I will always find mine to you, my love..."

The moonlight shined right above them yet another time. They looked at each other and blushed. But at last, they kissed again. Their hearts beated together as one, and the light they radiated together was something no one had ever seen. They had always been timid when their lips touched, but this time they weren't shy at all.

They stayed there for a long time, remembering everything they had gone through. And as they thought about it, they realized they had gone through pretty similar paths. They were both exhausted at first, close to giving up and fading away. But they both got rescued, as if they were given a second chance to show that they deserve to be here. And so they did what had to be done—they completed their objective and found their true pair while they were at it. They both went from hating life to finding a beautiful reason to keep living and growing along with it.

"I wish we could have met before... Because I want to spend the rest of my life with you..." Said Eli, sincerely letting his feelings out.

"That's... So beautiful of you to say..." Penny said, close to crying from joy. "I want to be with you as well, Eli! I can't imagine life without you now that you're here, remember?"

"Heh, yeah... I remember that." He said, lost in her smile.

They kissed one last time before they decided to spend the night there and rest. Her arms were wrapped around his chest from behind, while he just rubbed her hands and smiled.

"I love you so much... You really can't imagine!" Penny said with a cute tone.

"I love you too, Penny! To infinity and beyond..."

They fell asleep before they could keep speaking. They moon protected them, and they couldn't have been happier. They would never regret the decision they had made when trusting each other, and that was a sign of true love. A love that, no matter how much damage it took, could never be broken...

During the night, something made Eli wake up. He slowly opened his eyes, and saw that his hand had swirls of fire around it. He quickly got up and covered his hand with the other, and he gently checked Penny to see if she got hurt. Thankfully, nothing bad happened.

"Maybe I can... See if I can control this power to its fullest."

He started walking away, but he went back to see Penny one last time. He kissed her on the cheek, and rubbed her shoulder a little.

"I'll be back before you know it, my queen..."

He walked through the night and went somewhere important for him to train. He stayed there hours, then days, then weeks...