Extras: Oliver's Escape

Day 53,

I've been under the control of this dark bastard for too long now. I need to get out of here, I need to be free. I don't deserve this, but my sister doesn't deserve to be alone either. I'm worried about her. What if Demille already caught her? The thought only makes my heart break...

Today will be the day I escape from this bastard. No excuses, I WILL do it. I'm ready to be free, and I hope you are ready to handle my punches, Demille.

After grabbing the pen with his blood nearly boiling, he closed his diary and put it away. He held on to one of the bars in his cage, and looked around. There was no dark dragons around the place, nor there was a sign of Demille.

"You got this, Oliver. Do it for your sister!" He whispered to himself. "But most importantly... Do it so that you can meet Skye again..."

With that said, he closed his eyes. And when he opened them again, they glowed with a color stronger than blood. He grabbed another bar with his other hand, and he bent the cage with his bare hands. He was lucky that Demille never realized that he was training to control darkness.

"Ready or not, here I come..." He said quietly as he wielded his knife.

He jumped from the cage and started gliding around the cursed dungeon he was stuck in. He reached the floor, and he hid behind a pillar so that no one couldn't see him. After many past attempts, he was able to draw a map of where he had to go exactly. He located himself in it, and he knew where he had to go. He peeked his head to see if there was any danger, and he immediately retreated. Demille was walking around the place.

"Stay quiet, Oliver... You know he's there, but he doesn't know you're here." He said in his mind.

He waited for him to move away, but he seemed like he was going to stay there for a long time. However, things started to go in his favor. A dark dragon roared, announcing that someone had escaped from their cell.

"Oh, that bastard again!? I'LL KILL HIM IF I FOUND HIM!" Demille screamed as he sprinted towards Oliver's cell. This gave the youngling time to run where he had to go and leave Demille behind.

He ran through a maze of halls, but he knew where he had to go. Dark dragons started roaming around the place, making sure that no one would escape alive. However, his powers allowed him to vanquish them easily. It wasted a bit of time, but it was safer than having a beast behind you trying to eat you alive all the time. He kept running and hiding, when he finally saw it. The door out of Demille's horrible and dark kingdom.

"This is it!" He said in his mind. "Emily, I'm coming home!"

He broke the lock with his knife and pushed the door with a kick. It was a good move, since he wasn't expecting something or someone to be behind the door. He just saw a black shadow get blown away with the door, but he didn't care. He ran out of the place, and the ground started to shake. It was Demille that he had kicked away.

"YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!" Screamed Demille from afar.

Thunder started striking around Oliver, but he was able to dodge all of it. Dark dragons rushed from behind, but he would move out of the way and kill them if he could. Spikes starting rising from the ground, but he flew above them. He could see the portal at the distance, and it was just a matter of surviving a bit more to acquire freedom.

"This is it... THIS HAS TO BE IT!" He screamed, focused but afraid.

He started sprinting with all his might, seeing the portal get closer and closer. When at last, he was really close to it. He tried simply jumping towards it and escaping, but it wasn't going to be that easy. He heard Demille scream like he had never done before, and he teleported right in front of him. He punched Oliver in the face, and he got blown back.

"You were close, BUT ALMOST IS NEVER ENOUGH!" Said Demille. "At least you can die knowing you were close to success."

He pulled out his blade, and he was ready to stab it in Oliver's heart. But he wasn't going to give up just yet. His eyes turned completely black, and he blocked Demille's blade with his knife.

"I. REFUSE." Oliver said, more furious than he had ever been.

He kicked Demille's blade away, and he stabbed the knife in his chest. He screamed in pain, but Oliver was only beginning to attack. He slashed and slashed, leaving him completely defenseless. He punched his face a couple times, seeing him starting to lose strength. And for the final blow, he kicked him to the ground.

"I'M TIRED OF PLAYING YOUR STUPID GAMES!" Oliver screamed from the top of his lungs. "BURN IN HELL!"

He grabbed him by the neck and punched him away, leaving him with enough time to go through the portal. He broke the barrier, and he jumped through.

He was ridiculously tired, and his eyes turned green again. He laid on the floor, feeling like he was going to faint. His eyes started to slowly close, and his hearing started to muffle. But before he blacked out, he saw a familiar face screaming to him.

"Oliver! Brother! You're back!"