17 one step forward, three steps back

+*^

.+*^. "I DON'T HAVE REGRETS." .^*+.

Selene was currently walking alone in the corridors, in the early mornings of February

Selene was currently walking alone in the corridors, in the early mornings of February. A few weeks back, Alice had told her to go and talk to James to solve the amortentia problem before actual problems arise.
Did Selene agree to talk to him? Yes.
Did she actually talk to him? Absolutely not.

Yes, she had planned to talk to him and be mature but then... she made the mistake of opening up to Marlene.

Who was very surprised to say the least and told Selene to be petty and wait for him to talk to her since it was not her fault he is having problems.

So she was now walking down the corridor in denial that anything was wrong. Because that is a stellar way to deal with your problems.

The Gryffindor girl was hoping to get in some extra reading before breakfast. She was innocently walking down the corridors with the book in her arms. She was just passing an open corridor when an arm reached out and pulled her into an empty classroom.

She gasped in surprise when the door slammed behind her. Selene turned around to shoot a glare at whoever had just disrupted her morning but she was met with her ex. Ick.

Aiden Kane

"What do you want?" She scoffed, in disbelief that he had the audacity to pull her into a classroom when he broke up with her.

"I just want to talk to you." He replied cooly.

Selene rolled her eyes and scoffed once more, "You lost that privilege when you ended it." And just like that she passed him to make her way to the door,

"Wait!" Aiden hissed, "If you leave, you will regret it hugely."

"I don't have regrets."

And just like that she walked out. But now without him muttering, "This is all because of Potter."

.....

Alice. The only girl in what Selene likes the call the 'Gryffindor Bunch' to be committed to someone.