34- fix this before i come back.

July ended and August arrived in full blast. Selene had been spending a lot of time outside doing a variety of things including gardening with her mother and walking around town randomly, her normally slightly pale skin looked softly sun-kissed. Sometimes she would hang out with the muggles in town, riding bikes or soaking up the last stretches of summer.

It was two weeks before   It was surprising how the full group of friends had held off for this long before gotten together yet that holiday, considering how school started on September 1st for some of the group.

They had a plan of starting at Lily's house and then walking over to the muggle village that both Selene and Lily were well aquatinted with the town having visited it many summers before. Peter was coming but unexpectedly canceled last minute. Both Marlene and Alice were spending the night at the Ray's with Lily as well. The topic of the girls having a sleepover was a secret since the boys were not invited to that, with Sirius and James' dramatics the topic would become a big thing.

The girls were sitting in Lily's room which was themed purple and green. They were talking and laughing before hearing a big poof from downstairs.

The girls all rushed down the steps of the house to see where all the noise was coming from. Loud bangs were coming from behind the Evans' fireplace, vibrating the house and almost everything in it.

"What is all this noise, Lily?" gasped Petunia, who had run down the stairs a moment later. She was staring wide-eyed at the fireplace where all the noise was. "What are you and your foolish little friends up to?"

Lily turned around to look at her sister with a shrug and turned back around, the group of girls and Petunia Voices could be heard from inside the blocked fireplace.

"Agh! Padfoot, no - go back, go back, there's been a mistake - OUCH!
Moony, there's no room, go back a bit-"

"Maybe they can hear us - maybe they'll be able to let us out -"

There was a loud knocking on the fireplace.

"Selly? Lily, can you hear us?" Came the voice of James Potter.

Petunia was now screaming wildly like a madwoman, her arms were flung over her head and she ran out the door, "I AM GOING TO VERNON'S, FIX THIS BEFORE I AM BACK!"

Lily sighed tiredly, "They've tried to get here by Floo powder," Selene was fighting a mad desire to laugh.

"This fireplace must not be fit for Floo," Alice commented thoughtfully.

Marlene marched up to the fireplace and called through it.

"Idiots? Can you hear me?"

The hammering stopped. "I will not answer to that-"

"You just did." A voice that sounded just like Remus' flowed into the house.

"I feel attacked, I am going home." James huffed.

"I love this." James squealed, he had just discovered what muggle fireworks were. "These have always been a thing, even in our world." Remus said dryly. Selene and Marlene were in their own world looking at keychains searching for their names.

"Okay, so, there is Selena, but no Selene."

"Even the keychains think you are Selena!" Marlene said, holding a bright blue chain with her name on it.

Sirius, Peter, who randomly showed up, and James were all squealing like teenage girls over the muggle fireworks. Remus was stood behind the trio shaking his head with a book in hand from the book store the group was just dragged out of by James and Sirius. Lily was still in her own little world in the book store across the street.