Chapter 33

The next morning

Scott and Avi left for an early morning workout. It was still dark outside, they tiptoed downstairs seeing Kirstie fast asleep on their couch. They left taking the second pack car that was gifted to them and headed to the gym for an intense workout at 3 in the morning. Scott worked his arms while Avi did a leg workout since Avi's arm was still injured.

After 3 hours they left the gym stopping for a nice breakfast to discuss getting things in order with their new pack members.

After breakfast they drove heading back to their house. Scott hopped out from the drivers side heading inside followed by Avi.

They could hear Mitch scream out in complete agony but it sounded muffled.

Scott gasped running full speed "Mitchy baby?!" Avi followed Scott close behind him

Mitch heaved shaking tied against the bed post with a bandana tied around his mouth gagging him "p-please....." he cried muffled

"Your fucking yell just got me caught! What did I say?!" Jeremy said kicking him in the side of his head hitting his ear.

Scott and Avi broke through the door as Jeremy just finished his kick.

Avi's and Scott's eyes turned red seeing the scene "W-WHAT?!" Scott screamed quivering in anger.

Mitch sat huddled in a ball looking down, and sobbing. Mitch's clothes were tattered from his recent beating and there was blood dripping down his face.

Avi ran to Mitch untying him and pulling out the bandanna from his mouth "Mitch can you hear me?! Can you understand?!"

Mitch looked around groaning and leaned into Avi. Mitch was dazed and confused.... He could see Avi's lips moving but couldn't understand him.

"I can explain." Jeremy said. Scott was staring at Mitch and saw the tears rolling down his face. Scott lunged at Jeremy his fangs coming out. He tackled Jeremy to the ground biting his throat. Jeremy hissed in pain pushing Scott off.

Scott's eyes flashed red as he brushed it off and tackled Jeremy again, grabbing his throat and choking him. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY OMEGA?!"

"Someone has to punish him" he choked out. Scott roared punching him.

From all the commotion Kevin and Matt had come up gasping at the scene. They ignored Jeremy and Scott running directly to Mitch

"Sir what happened!?" Matt said

"I don't know, we came in and Jeremy was beating him!" Avi said panicked. Kevin bit his lip hanging his head while assisting Matt.

Avi was holding Mitch against his chest supporting his head as he bled onto his shirt.

"W-WHERE IS KIRSTIE?!" Scott roared. He was in Alpha mode, his senses were telling him to account for the omegas and get them all to safety.

"Gone." Jeremy laughed spitting out blood.

Meanwhile

Kirstie laid her eyes fluttering open and closed "H-help!!" She tried to yell again but her voice was gone. How did she get here? She sat next to a dumpster in pouring rain trying to recall everything that happened.

She had fallen asleep on the couch and she felt herself being carried.... Why couldn't she remember.... She thought it was Avi that carried her up but that can't be right because how did she end up on the street.

Avi wouldn't have done this, Kirstie rubbed her temples trying to think back. When they did movie night... Kirstie spilt her drink and Jeremy got a new one for her....

Could he have done something to her drink? After her new drink she felt super tired and dazed, she had heard about Alphas doing that but Jeremey seemed so nice....

Lighting and thunder crashed through the early morning, she was trying so very hard to collect her thoughts but her brain was still in a fog. There is no other explanation to her intense confusion other that she had been drugged.

Her whole body didn't feel right, she should be fearful and trying to get back home but instead she was calm and reassured.

She sat not even worried about being soaked. Her brain felt like mush and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She laid down on the concrete flat on her back starting up at the pouring rain. This was the most peaceful she had ever been....

Thunder crashed through the sky making the building vibrate and car alarms go off. Her eyes fluttered and she closed them. The second she closed them she saw his face, she saw Jeremy's face.

His face was smiling over her, she could see herself laying in the back of their own pack car on the ground.

"It's okay pretty girl" he whispered unbuckling his pants.

Kirstie tried opening her eyes, she didn't want to see this! Is this what happened to her!?

Kirstie could hear herself slurring "Avi...?"

"Yes it's Avi.... Don't worry sweetie" he was leaning over her face, his pants and his boxers down exposing himself.

"Your not..." she said slurring "Your... Jeremy"
He plunged into her while grabbing her throat. She could hear herself screaming and groaning trying to get someone to hear her.

Kirstie opened her eyes screaming just like she was in her flashback. Tears blended in with the rain as she sobbed. She was raped..... She was raped by her lead Alpha.....

The storm was getting worse and worse. She stood up assuming the drug was starting to wear off. She looked at her clothes, her shirt was torn from Jeremy and she wore nothing but her underwear that was bloody....

She suddenly felt weak again and sat back down her reality crashing in on her. Lighting struck the building next to her, she could feel the mind numbing feeling coming back to her.

She looked up hearing a noise.

She could see a chunk of the building falling off.

She sat staring at it, too dazed to move.

She watched as part of the building landed on her stomach, waist, and legs.

She laid, thrown back by the rock staring at the sky again.

Kirstie smiled closing her eyes, she couldn't even feel the pain as she fell asleep.