Chapter 17

Q AND A WITH CHARACTERS!!!!!!!

I sent many people private messages about this and many were confused or how no ideas so i am posting the ones sent in for ideas and so you could understand a bit better!

I want this to be fun and for you to ask your questions to the characters they can be as serious as you want or as silly as you want!!

and to make things a little more fun if you comment on a characters answer the "Character" will answer back and chat with you.

For Kirstie and Mitch From aureola101

What's it like having that brother-sister relationship?

Kirstie: It's a-amazing knowing I'll a-always have him by m-my side. M-mitch is my brother... I l-love him so m-much.... he's never judged me ever... he l-loves me.

Mitch: yeah!! What she said!! Kirstie and I have been together for so long... even though we fight.. we still always be friends. She's my everything. I wouldn't be who I am without her! Through everything that's happened she stayed with me even though she didn't have to

For: Mitch From: aureola101

How does it feel to be in a safe and stable pack?

Mitch: it's amazing..... like I get blown away when I think about my life before this pack... running on the streets, stealing, scared.... it's an incredible feeling knowing I'm going to be safe and protected here. I absolutely love it here.

To: Avi From: aureola101

What was your mother like? What happened to her?

Avi: my mom was the greatest person of all time... she took care of me, played with me and Esther all day while my dad worked... we were such an amazing family.....she was always happy and dancing... she loved to clean and made the best meals on the planet.... she loved having fun just like any omega... but one day she got the omega sickness.... she didn't make it... she died within in the day of having it......

To: Scott From: aureola101

Is it hard being the leader of the pack without being worried or scared?

Scott: It's very hard.. I have to keep a balance... I can't worry all the time because Omegas want to have fun but I do worry but in a healthy way. I don't worry all the time but I worry and think what could happen if I let them do that? Is that safe? I've been trained in Alpha school for years and I know we're suppose to be fearless but a little worry is good. And between me and you aureola101, all Alphas do get scared. We're humans too... just when we get scared we have to spring into action and forget about the fear.

NOW SEND IN THE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!