Chapter 5

"Are you ready Kirstie?" Scott smiled

"Y-y-Yeah n-nervous " She said giggling

"That's to be expected." Avi said.

They were taking Kirstie for her first appointment with a speech therapist.

"Come on Kirstie!! I'll race you to the car!!" Mitch said running off.

Kirstie squealed running after him and Scott smiled at her.

"I'm so glad she's speaking to us! This is amazing" Avi said

"Tread lightly. She trusts us enough to talk. Just let her get more comfortable " he said

"Okay got it" Avi said shortly.

They walked out smiling at the Omegas already buckled.

"H-hungry." Kirstie said closing her eyes while stuttering, trying to focus on what she wanted to say.

Scott got in and buckled "Okie dokie we can stop after therapy. Today's session is you just meeting him and looking around so it won't take long"

Kirstie nodded smiling and Mitch held her hand "Thank you. She trusts you and she's excited. I swear if you hurt her though. I'll hurt you." Mitch said.

Kirstie covered her face embarrassed and laughed.

"Alright noted. We're glad you trust us Kirstie..." Scott smiled

She nodded "w-w-welcome" she said shyly.

"Your such a cutie!" Scott smiled. Kirstie giggled hiding her face into Mitch blushing.

Avi glared at Scott at his comment but quickly looked down shaking it off.

"M-McDonald's!!!" She said excited pointing out the window.

"We had it last night though" Avi smiled

Kirstie looked a little discouraged but nodded and turned to Mitch "W-w-What was t-t-that o-oneee.. p-place w-we s-st.... s-stole from? I-i-it was g-g-good" she said closing her eyes trying to focus.

"Oh that was in and out!" Mitch smiled "Good job kitty that was a really long sentence" he smiled

"In and out sounds really good right now" Scott said.

"Looks it's right over here" Avi pointed.

"Alright well we only have time for the drive through I hope that's ok" Scott said

Mitch and Kirstie nodded and looked at the menu.

"Can Kirstie and I get two cheeseburgers for each of us and fries?" Mitch asked

"Yep!" Avi smiled

Scott rolled the window down ordering the food. After he finished he added one more unexpected thing "Also two small chocolate milk shakes"

Scott turned winking at them and pulled forward.

Mitch smiled excited. "Thank you Alpha!!"

Avi turned looking at Mitch "Did you say thank you?!"

"Did you say Alpha?!" Scott said shocked.

Mitch shrugged smiling down at his hands "I guess so...."

Scott smiled big and Avi smiled at him. Once they got the food Kirstie immediately went for the milkshake "C-c-chocolate!!!!" She squealed.

"That's right!" Scott said.

"T-thank y-you f-f-for... f-f-f... f-f-f...." she looked down embarrassed.

"It's okay honey. Take your time" Scott said kindly.

She took a deep breath and Mitch nuzzled her "F-f-f-food."

"See! Good job kitten! Scott said

She blushed at the nickname hiding her face into Mitch again.

Mitch smiled rubbing her head and Avi glared at Scott his eyes full of jealously.

"Alright eat up okay? We're almost there" Scott said

Mitch and Kirstie chatted with each other excitedly while eating.

After a few minutes, they had arrived and unloaded from the car.

Scott slyly wrapped around his arm around Kirstie and she giggled madly.

Avi glared at Scott trailing behind them. Mitch looked at Avi confused "you smell angry?"

"No I'm fine it's ok." Avi said.

"I know your not... I always know when people are hurting." Mitch said confidently.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" Avi said angrily.

"Okay. I know your angry.So when you accept you are, you can talk to me if me you want." Mitch said sassily walking passed him.

"Are excited Kirst?" Scott said arm still around her.

She nodded smiling while walking into the building with him.

They were directed to the room where Kirstie would be learning in and they were to wait till the teacher came in.

Kirstie moved away from Scott and smiled at all the toys around the room.

"Go ahead and play. He will be here in a few minutes!" The lady smiled walking out.

Kirstie and Mitch ran and started grabbing toys. Kirstie smiled grabbing a toy clicking a button.

"What animal is this?" The machine said and the cat lit up.

"C-c-cat!" Kirstie said

Scott smiled watching her "Good job Kirstie!!"

The teacher walked in "I see she has found a fun toy" the man said smiling.

Kirstie looked up shyly and put it down quickly.

"Hi there I'm Kevin! What's your name?" He smiled.

She stood up shyly and hid behind Scott "k-k-k-k.... k-k-k...." she stuttered

"That's ok dear. " Kevin said looking at her Alphas "You must be Scott and Avi!" He smiled

"Thats us!" Scott smiled "I'm the lead"

Scott shook his hand as did Avi "very nice to meet you"

"I'm Mitch!!!" Mitch said getting up and running over.

"Hello Mitch!" Kevin smiled.

"You better be nice to Kirstie or I'l-" he started

"Mitchell." Avi said

"Sorry.... I'm sorry" Mitch said shyly

"Don't worry I will." He walked over to Kirstie "Hi there Kirstin!"

She smiled coming out from behind Scott "H-h-hi!"

"I can tell your going to have fun here. Now I'm going to give you a few papers to read and go over with Kirstie. Since this isn't are real first day just meeting each other. It will say everything you need to do and guidelines and I will talk to you about it tomorrow on our first day!" He smiled handing the folder to Scott.

"All right thank you!" Scott smiled

Kirstie ran and grabbed the toy she was playing with and showed it to Kevin "T-take"

"You can take it home! Bring it back tomorrow ok?" Kevin smiled.

"O-o-o.... o-Okay." She smiled

"Thank you sir" Avi smiled

"Of course. I can't wait to see you tomorrow Kirstie!" He smiled

"M-me t-too!"