Chapter 21

The last thing she remembered was the world spinning... she remembered crumbling to the ground and hearing lots of screaming.... and that was it....

Kirstie woke up blinking and saw Avi and Mitch standing over her.

"Beautiful can you hear me....?" He whispered

"Matt she's awake!" Mitch whispered yelled.

Kirstie groaned softly and nodded.... Matt walked over feeling her forehead. "Still warm but she's cooled down..."

"W-What happened..." she said

"You threw up honey.... and then you walked out and passed out...." Mitch said

"Oh..... right.... I didn't want to r-ruin my party..." she said.

"We can rearrange things sweetie..." Scott said

"I'm s-Sorry I l-lied about being ok...." she said softly.

"It's okay sweetness...." Avi said feeling her forehead. He grabbed the cold towel laying it on her forehead.

Matt had a shot a quickly pushed it into her arm and she cried out in pain. "O-owie!" She said starting to cry.

"DONT HURT HER!!!" Mitch said starting to have a panic attack.

Avi turned growling to Matt. "Get out. Now. You could've prepared her."

Matt ran out in fear and Scott lead Mitch out to calm him. She cried looking at him and it broke his heart.....

He kissed her arm gently and sat next to her side.

"L-lay with me p-please" She sniffled.

"Are you sure....? You've never let me before without Mitch." He said

"I'm s-sure Alpha I n-need a cuddle b-buddy..." she sniffled. Avi smiled and carefully laid down next to her. She immediately clung to him sick and needy.

He held her close "I got you sweetie....."

"I'm sleepy....." she whispered.

"Go ahead darling..... I'll protect you....." he said.

He held her warm body close and they both fell asleep.

A few hours later

Kirstie woke up and got up running to her bathroom. Avi woke up feeling the emptiness without Kirstie. He got up hearing her gag and sob while throwing up.

Avi hurried over holding her hair and rubbing her back. After she finished she laid her face against the toilet seat, breathing heavily.

Avi carefully picked her up walking with her.
"D-did my mom l-leave?" She asked

"Yeah sweetie... she didn't want to bother us while we are taking care of you but don't worry. Scott's parents live 30 minutes away and we're having a family barbecue next Saturday....." he said

"Oh f-fun...." she smiled weakly

"Hey... would you maybe want to open my gift now?" He asked

"O-Of course.... but j-just yours right now... I wanna nap some more...." she said tired

"I have many many gifts but one is really more important than the others so we gotta open it now" Avi said walking out.

Kirstie laid thinking what it could be... what did he mean this one was more important...

Avi walked in with a box and set it in her lap. Kirstie stared confused and slowly opened it.....

She gasped loudly when a white little puppy toppled out of the box. He barked happily and put his little paws on her chest.

"A p-puppy!!!" She said crying happy.

"Do you like him?" Avi said hopeful.

"Of c-course!!!" She held him crying "H-hi cutie.... hi hi hi" she smiled while he licked her face.

"His name is Olaf.... We we're keeping him in the garage so I didn't want to leave him in there much longer." Avi said laying down next to her again.

"T-this is the greatest gift!!!" She said as Olaf flopped down on the bed exhausted from the excitement. She cuddled him and Avi exhausted.....

"There's more to come my dear....." he said kissing her forehead.