Chapter 7 - The bully

One of the most dreaded part of the day arrived. Gym. I was honestly starting to dislike gym now. I mean, now that everything is happening with me and Aiden.. I just don't know what to think anymore.

I entered the locker room and headed towards my normal lonley corner. People tended to avoid this area of the room, they might get picked on. I tore off my shirt and opened my locker. Something was weird. I heard snickering in the background.

"Missing something?" One of Aidens friends says waving my gym shirt in his hands. I quickly turned around and ran after him. I chased him into the bathroom. He turned the sink on and shoved my shirt under the running water.

"NOOOO!" I shouted. The boy laughed at my reaction. I sprinted towards the sink and grabbed my shirt out as fast as humanly possible. It was soaked. I glared at him, a real death glare. All he did was smile. I didn't know what to do, I didn't have another shirt to wear.

"I guess you can go home now." He chuckled. "leave and take your pathetic shirt with you." He crossed his arms and headed towards the door. "Nobody want's you here." He left the room.

I guess that's one way to tell someone you don't like them. I leaned against the wall with my soaking wet shirt in my hand. Now what am I supposed to do?

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; What's your favorite number?
A; 8!!