16

3rd person p.o.v

BTS stood in front of the three adults they kidnapped from the school.

Byung-hun, Minji and Maya sitting unconscious on the chairs, hands and feet tied to the uncomfortable wooden chair. Their heads in bags of cotton. (A/N: Bear with me, I don't know the name of it. It's those bags that can be reusable but not of plastic)

Yoongi signals with a hand towards Hoseok without looking at him. The aforementioned nods at his leader before walking to two similar buckets not far from him.

Taking one of them into his hands and dumps it over the three of them without hesitation. The three of them getting wet from the soaking water, suffocating them in the process because of the bags above their head.

The water chocking them up and not letting them get an ounce of breath. Namjoon smirks besides his leader and Hoseok just looks at the prisoners with a craze in the eyes.

He looks almost excited, starting to bounce on his feet before looking at his leader for permission, which gets granted for his upmost pleasure.

Hoseok takes the bags of their head finally allowing them to breath, with a sadistic look in his face, he scares the relieved three even more than the feeling of drowning in that soaking bag in the hand of their kidnapper.

Maya looks at him with hope. "J-Hope! Please help me! Some people kidnapped me, you are here to help me, right? My boyfriend, your leader ordered you to come help me!"

Hoseok's smile turns even more sadistic than before, almost psychotic, he cackles loudly, turning towards the dark place his leader and right hand man is hidden.

"Do you see this RM! Suga, sir! This is why my name is J-Hope, I 'give' them hope because I look the most friendly, only to crush it in the next moments."

Hoseok turns back towards the victims with a crazy look all over his face. "They all notice that the hope they were grasping for is turning away from them. If excites me, their realization that no one can save them from now on!"

He continues to cackle even louder, when he sees the horror on Maya's face, the supposed girlfriend of Min Suga, his boss. Little did she know, he was only using her for pleasure.

"J-Ho-ope, don't be like this. Untie me! It's an order from your boss's girlfriend, unless you want to get killed by him,hm? " Maya smirks, thinking she had the upper hand, but Hoseok was more cunning than most might think.

"What makes you think? Hm, that he would find out about this? We are in the middle of nowhere, I wonder how long it would take for your little 'boyfie' will react?"

Yoongi isn't the slightest bit concerned about what his childhood best friend said. He really could care less, he knows Hoseok is loyal towards him and he is loyal towards the younger, that is how it works in his circle of most trusted men.

Yoongi couldn't help but be amused by all of this. Hoseok takes a knife out of the table a few meter away from him, making Maya even more exasperated than she was.

"J-Hope! Don't be dumb-b yo-u shoul-d know the consequences that you would face if he ever gets word about this" she stutters pathetically, the other two next to her hoping she could get them out.

Yoongi getting tired of his wits and no longer amused decides to walk forward along side Namjoon. Their footsteps echoing as they walk out of the shadow behind them and walking infront of them.

"Words about what exactly, baby?" He asks her teasingly with a raised brow. "You think some of my most trusted men, would betray me? You know, I always hated the prejudice that only the leader can give orders.

I don't mind them doing something out of their own interest, such as torturing people out of his own will. He has a mind of his own after all."

He takes the knife out of the hands of his second right hand and takes the honor of the first strike against the victims.

He pushes the knife deep into Minji's thigh right next to Maya, making his screams echo in the dark basement. Maya lets tears stream down her face.

"No! Stop that...please..please. Please just let us go, we don't know anything and we didn't do anything" Maya pleads desperately, hoping that his ex-lover would stop.

"You know Maya, you thought I didn't know that you were trying to pry informations from us and I seriously couldn't care less, but a person's precious friends were threatened and he didn't like it.

I'm helping that person out a bit, you see, he grew quite on some of our hearts, so I did you guve you some information before for my own enjoyment, so how about we make a deal, dear Maya"

Yoongi twists the knife on Minji's thigh making screams elicit from the two, Byung-hun looking at all the blood and almost passing out, he had never experienced something like that.

Maya nods really quickly "Sure, whatever it is, just please stop hurting him" her spoiled attitude vanishing immediately.

"Good that is what I like to hear.
So the deal is pretty simple, you get quite aome options, you either join my mafia and deliver me every information about 1H74. Or you give me the information and die alongside your boyfriend here, next to you, Minji was it? And the other bastard next you, Byung-hun, right?"

"I-I'll give you the information and join your mafia, stop this please"

"Then dear Maya, Minji and Byung-hun, do start telling me everything you know. " he pats Hoseok on the shoulder before starting to walk to the door.

He stops infront of the door with his hand on the handle, turning around with a sinister look. "Oh! And one betrayal from any oc you guys and the three of you are dead! Have fun J-Hopie"

"Will do sir! I'll make sure they understand what would happen to them if they ever betray us"

With that only the screams of the three are heard in the soundproof basement.