7

Third person p.o.v

Jimin only looks at the food but doesn't touch it, everyone is already eating.

Taemin notices it "Jimin aren't you going to eat?" the other gang members look at Jimin to see everything untouched.

"I... Can ?" asks Jimin confused. Everyone looks at him with an even more confused expression "Why wouldn't you be allowed to eat?" asks Jin worried about the little boy.

"Eomma and Appa always say I shouldn't eat without permission and always only a little bit. Isn't this too much for me?"

"Jimin, how often and what did you get to eat? When was the last time you ate?"

Jimin is hesitant to answer but complies nonetheless "Three days ago, one meal per day and only something little, like a sandwich or rice only"

They all look shocked at the statement.

Jin speaks up again after his shock reduces "Can you lift up your shirt please?"

Jimin looks hesitant but again does what the older demanded. He slowly lifts up his shirt and the others look at his torso, seeing many bruises and see that he's too thin that it isn't healthy.

Jin looks sad and wants to hug the kid but refrains to not hurt or make him uncomfortable.

"After eating we will treat your wounds but for now I'll make you something light as your stomach won't be able to hold such a meal, okay?"

Jimin nods and his plate gets taken away from Jungkook who eats from the plate. Jimin eyes his apple juice that is still there.

He looks at Jungkook, pulling his sleeve, Jungkook looks at him with a questioning look and Jimin nods his head at the glass of juice as if asking for permission.

Jungkook vats what he means and sighs, he turns his whole body to his best friend.

"Chim, you don't need to ask, you can just eat, drink and do everything you want as long as you don't do anything dangerous, you heard me?"

"Okay, but it's impolite to do things in someone's house without permission. Thank you"

Jimin is eying everyone in the room since earlier and noticed one thing or two.

To confirm it he lands a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and smirks when what he assumed is true, but quickly hides it with a blank face but Jungkook sees tight through that blank face.

Jungkook sighs before facing back to his plate, while he's picking his good, someone gives Jimin death glares and you guessed it right, it's the only Kim Taehyung.

He looks to his right and sees Jungkook looking at Taehyung with heart eyes.

Jimin squeals internally while yelling 'I SHIP IT. DAMN BITCH YOU GOT YOURSELF A HANDSOME GUY, KOOKIE'

"Ne. Jungkook do you have a girlfriend now?" Jimin asks as if he doesn't know he's gay since age of 10.

"Hyung, you know that I'm gay since age of ten" Jimin smugly looks at him.

"Then a boyfriend, got one?" Taehyung tries hard not to show interest but still eavesdrop.

Jungkook shakes his head looking at Jimin with a 'wtf' look. Jimin pats his back signaling him he knows something and Jungkook understands instantly.

Jimin then looks over at Taehyung "What about you Taehyung?"

Taehyung blushes a deep red before shaking his head, Jimin smirks and Jungkook looks at him with fear.

"Are you gay? No offense just asking"

Taehyung nods confused and Jungkook starts drinking his juice.

"What do you think of Jungkook then? Is he your type?" Taehyung's blush intensifies and looks down fiddling with his fingers, while Jungkook chokes on his drink, making Jimin pat his back harsh.

Jimin already knew his answer but decided to continue for a little bit while longer." So that is a yes. Why don't you make a move?"

"Hyung~~~~Stop~~" Jungkook whines while blushing.

"Stop whining and acting all cute, I'll throw up if you continue" before standing up and running away, so that Jungkook doesn't hit him.

"Come back here shortie"

"Yah! What did you call me" Jimin shouts turning around and now it's Jimin who is chasing Jungkook around the dining table.

"Try catch me with your tiny legs" Jungkook laughs and continues running away Jimin stops and looks at an direction, taking a knife of the table and throwing it against the door.

The others look shocked not understanding why he did that. Jimin panics before running to the kitchen seeing someone already pinned to the ground with a furious Jin on top of him.

"How dare you trespassing my kitchen and try destroy everything?"

The other looks straight at Jimin and Jimin sees that it's the guy at who he threw the knife at.

The others hear shouting so they go to the kitchen seeing the scene in front of them.

Yoongi steps forward "Hoseok bring him to the basement"

"Yes, sir"

Jimin looks at Yoongi admiring his visuals and blushes as he realizes what he is doing and quickly looks away.

Yoongi smirks as he noticed Jimin staring at him before blushing and looking away and he couldn't help but think it was cute.

"Jimin here, it the soup" Jin spoke in a motherly tone making Jimin feel all warm inside.

Jimin nods and makes his way to Jin, the others leave beside Taehyung and Jin.

Jimin is eating in silence but then looks over at Taehyung "You have a crush on Jungkook, right?"

Taehyung looks speechless and Jin widens his eyes and looks at Jimin questioningly.

"What do you mean? Tae is it true?" Jin asks looking at Taehyung with a curious look.

"Yes. I have, so what are you gonna do, Jimin ? Threaten me to stay away from him?"

Jimin looks at him with a blank face before letting out a squeal of excitement, startling the other two in the room "OMO!! YES !! THANK YOU GOD!! GET YOUR MAN TAEHYUNG!"

Jimin realizes what he did and coughs awkwardly before putting back an emotionless face "You heard nothing, understood? Anyway thank you for the soup but I have classes today so if you would excuse me"

The other two nod and lead him to an room that will now be his.