1

Jimin's p.o.v

I get awaken by my mother, who roughly shakes me awake. She says something but I don't understand what she's saying as I don't have my hearing aid on.

She slaps me on the face for probably not answering her. She shakes her head and leaves. A sigh leaves my mouth as I look at the door from which she left.

I look at my bed seeing my hearing aid laying there. I grab them and put them on and quickly turning it on.

There is a loud ringing in my ear before all the sounds come back to me.

I sigh standing up from the mattress on the floor. Since my parents think I'm a disgrace for being gay, they put me in the basement where only a mattress is lying and some old clothes.

I make my way up to the kitchen to see my parents there, looking at me with disgust.

"You don't get anything to eat you slut, you're fat enough. Get going, we don't want to see your disgusting face in front of us for today and when we get home the house better be cleaned you heard me? You know what will happen if you don't." my father smirks at me.

I nod going back to the basement to get my backpack and going to school.

I am able to go to school because of a scholarship he got. Everyone thinks I am a nerd but I am extremely smart with a high iq.

Third person p.o.v

Jimin makes his way to school, dreading the moment he'll arrive.

He gets bullied at school but somehow he's slightly relieved for going to school instead of staying at home.

He arrives but he hears screams if fangirls and fanboys. When he sees who it is he looks away, wanting to stay away from them.

It is Kim Taehyung, rumors say he is in a gang and he beats up everyone that disrespects him, he never bullied him because Jimin never did something to him and he hopes it stays like that.

He enters school looking for his bullies but he doesn't see them, so he quickly walks down the hallway but gets stopped by a punch to the stomach.

Jimin quickly looks up seeing his bullies. Jaimy, Lucky and Mike.

"Look who we have here, the faggot" exclaims Lucky and kicks him on his leg causing Jimin to stumble.

Jimin doesn't show his pain and stays shut. "Maybe we should drown him in the bathroom what do you think guys?" exclaims Mike.

They were about to take him to the man washroom but stopped as they heard the bell, leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin sighs relieved that he didnnt get another beating and quickly running to his classroom.

He arrives before the teacher and quickly sits down on his desk to see practically everyone in the class glaring at him in disgust.

His classmates all avert their eyes when they see Kim Taehyung entering the classroom.

What's he doing here? He isn't in this class normally. thought Jimin.

The teacher enters behind him and looking at the class.

"Kim Taehyung is going to attend this class from now on, because the other class all got suspended for maltreatment of teachers and students. That class was full of rascals anyway"

Taehyung smiles looking at everyone in the class, not noticing the little boy by the window and quickly making his way to sit on the back.

All the girls and some boys fangirl seeing Taehyung. Some boys that are jealous of Taehyung glare at him.

Jimin doesn't look at him and only looks at the front waiting for the teacher to start lesson.

Time skip

Lunch time finally starts but Jimin doesn't have money to buy lunch so he's roaming around the hallways in his department.

He quickly comes to an stop seeing the bullies again.

Jaimy sees him first and smirks telling his friends that are with him. They look at Jimin and quickly comes his way.

Jimin doesn't move knowing if he tries running away they will beat him up more badly than normally so he stayed put.

He winces in pain when an punch comes in contact with his face.

Then his stomach, kick to his legs making him fall to the ground, getting kicked in the stomach again and again, the back got a painful kicks making him winces loudly at the pain.

They laugh before taking his bag, unzipping it and throwing everything in it on Jimin's beat up body.

They then leave laughing and mocking the poor boy on the floor.

Jimin stands up slowly taking his books, placing them back in his backpack before standing up and doing like nothing happened.

He only has one more period and he then needs to go to his jobs.

You see Jimin has two jobs needing them for some necessities and the rest goes to his parents, better said, drufs and alcohol.

His parents are always drunk or high, making them beat up the younger for being gay and 'dumb'.

Jimin sighs as he makes his way to his last period.

After his last period, he quickly runs to his first job in a café, greeting his co-workers and manager and getting right to work.

After hours of working he goes to his second job in a convenience store. He is feeling exhausted from school and work, his parents and his bullies at school.

Jimin gets through his second job with an annoying boss, who can't seem to let Jimin breathing, always complaining about how messy Jimin works, but Jimin does his work perfectly, not one fault.

The moment he dreads the most is going home now. He walks slowly to not get home so early.

His parents must be waiting for him and he was right, the moment he passes the front door an empty bottle is splashed against the wall next to his head.

"Where the fuck were you? Why are you so late you little shit?" yells his father, stomping his way over to Jimin and punching him.

His face, his stomach, his legs and his arms. The moment he thinks it's over, his father comes back with an belt and his mother behind him with an empty bottle of vodka.

His mother throws the bottle on him, making it break on his back and his father whips him with that belt.

Jimin is exhausted with it all, the constant yelling, the constant beatings.

He doesn't know how long he'll be able to continue, to hang on. He was all alone, so alone. If only he still had his childhood friend, the one he treasures most.

But he disappeared and only because of the will to find him he's still alive.

He wants to survive but he doesn't know how long he'll hold on before he completely breaks.

His parents finally finished beating him up and he makes his way to his 'room' quickly. The moment he arrives there he collapses from exhaustion.