12

Jimin's p.o.v

I wanted to laugh at the boy holding my little brother in his arms.

"And who are you?" the boy asked holding onto Jisung protectively and giving me death glares.

"Ah! I haven't introduced myself to any of you, how rude of me. I'm Park Jimin, older brother of Park Jisung that you're holding in your arms right now and childhood best friend of Lee Taeyong over there, with the dumb smug look and who looks dangerous but is actually a little baby"

"Yah! Respect your elder Chim! I can kill and I am dangerous!" Taeyong retorted and I snorted "Yeah, sure and I am tall"

"Yah! I killed many people already" Taeyong tried to argue. "Taeyong sweetie, the last time I saw you, you got scared of a cockroach"

"Cockroaches are disgusting!"

I looked at him with a small smile "I believe you Yongs, calm down I am only messing with you" I smiled and turned back the boy who looked at me shocked.

"And who are you, kid? And why are you holding my brother like that?" I asked threatenly, my brother is very precious to me so I am very protective of him.

The boy bowed to me "I'm Zhong Chenle, Chinese and Jisung's boyfriend"

My eyes darkened at the word boyfriend "Hm? Boyfriend?"

He nodded and I held my hand out for him to shake. He took my into his and tried to shake it but I tightened my grip and he groaned in pain.

"You hurt him, I'll kill you" I said with anger in my voice, he nodded rapidly and I looked over at Taeyong.

"Where is your boyfriend that you told me about?"

"I thought we came here to discuss other matters" "I'm not even in BTS, I only came to see Jisung and know who blackmailed you"

Taeyong sighed "It's a group called 1H74, and you won't do anything since we don't want you hurt even more than what you were hurt"

"Did you forget who I am, Taeyong and I already assumed it would be that group, well I have a lead which can bring me to the leader instantly"

Everyone looked shocked but Taeyong, Jungkook and Jisung, I shrugged it off.

"Yong, I'm hungry, can you make me breakfast please?" I asked with puppy eyes and a pout.

He looked at me with disgust "Disgusting, stop doing that"

"If you make me food"

He sighed but signaled me to follow him to the kitchen and as he wanted to start making food, Jisung came with Jungkook "Make us food too"

We could hear the other guys from Taeyong yelling to make food for them too.

He sighed "What would you do without me, kids" he yelled back.

I chuckled and sat at the table and continued planning.

I didn't notice time passing as food was already served in front of me and all the guys were staring at me weirdly.

"Did I miss something?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

The shake their head "We are seated here for five minutes now and you only noticed now, we are just waiting for you, so that we can start eating" the guy from yesterday, Yuta said.

"Sorry, was in my own world"

They all nodded and we started eating as I continued forming my plan while eating.

I finished eating still lost in my thoughts as they all were engrossed in their conversations.

I felt a presence from behind me but behind me was a window so I quickly spun around taking a knife and throwing it at the window and onto a tree.

"Jisung! Get away from here, take someone to protect you" Jisung nodded and Johnny and Yuta went with him.

I looked outside seeing someone trying to run to a different tree to hide but I quickly jumped out and ran towards him.

He was quicker though and was out of my sight before I could reach the first tree.

I quickly ran back to the mansion "Fuck! Jisung are you okay?"

"I'm fine, lucky" I nodded and looked at the rest.

"I already formed a plan and I'm gonna execute it tomorrow, I'll give it then to the both of your gangs and you deal with the rest. For now, let the two that are threatened safe and be on high guard"

I started walking out of the mansion "Come on guys, I still have work and I don't have a driver license"

They quickly ran to the car and entered before I even entered the car and the only place that is free is beside Yoongi.

I felt giddy but didn't really understand why. I sat next to him and tried to ignore that feeling I was feeling.

As I was looking outside, I felt a hand on my thigh, I look up at Yoongi who had his eyes closed and leaning towards me and plopped his head on my shoulder.

I blushed at the contact but played it off and continued watching the scenery outside the window.

I looked up as I felt eyes on me and see Jungkook smirking at me with Taehyung.

Aish! What are those two thinking about now. I have a bad feeling about this, I thought.

I glared at them and they immediately looked away.

I asked Jin to drive to my work place and quickly climbed out of the car in front of my workplace.

"Thanks guys, see you all tonight"  I waved at them and entered my workplace.

I take my position and start work.

I'm prepared for tomorrow, they will pay for threatening my friends and brother.

Meanwhile, the rest are waiting for instructions on the plan Jimin is going to do.