20

Jimin's p.o.v

"Sorry kiddos, but we better move home now!" Yoongi still kept me in his embrace saying that, and though I enjoy being in his warm arms, which feel comforting, I want to get down.

It's embarrassing, without looking at anyone, we all left to go home.

Home.

Can I really call that place home, I mean I haven't been mistreated in anyways until now. I reunited with Jungkook, my family and found other people to defend.

I guess in a way, it is my new home.

Without noticing we already are in front of the house, looking up at the big building I felt safe. I have long detached myself from hyung.

I didn't even notice.

"Jimin! Jimin! Let's go, let's prepare a good entrance for school!" Taehyung kept blabbering and mumbling something under his breath after but I was kept unbothered.

I'm really wondering what he meant with good entrance, I'm gonna hide while entering and hope no one finds me, socializing is hard, unnecessary and scary.

Don't like it, but whatever keeps him happy I guess.

The feeling of a hand wrapping around my upper arm has me abruptly stopping, Yoongi who is holding onto me, talking to Taehyung, seems incredibly handsome at that moment.

The way his face is so serious, his veiny hand on my arm, the way his lips move.

Fuck! It's all so attractive and I can't seem to stop staring at him.

"Done staring, darling?"

Getting snapped out of my thoughts by the man in question makes me a bit flustered and defensive.

"Yes yes, here.
Some money, you are going shopping with Taehyung and Jungkook, buy yourself some things you'd like."

Being flabbergasted at suddenly getting money shoved inside my hands, he enters the house and closes the door right at my face, before I could rebuke about the money.

Now here I am in the changing cabin, with those two rascal shoving always more and more clothes in my hands.

And forcing me to wear and trying to buy everything I get my hands on or look at for too long.

And somehow Taehyung keeps insisting on going to Gucci for clothes.

What is with this boy trying to buy the whole mall?!

Geh! I'm really tired and they cannot seem to stop, it's been two hours and I have already tried on more clothes than I have ever owned in my entire life.

"Good! Good! Seems like we have everything, let's surprise everyone tomorrow at school! Hehe hehe hehhhhheehehhe" his evil laugh continued until he choked on his own spit.

That coughing seems painful, whatever.

Time skip

Ugh, he really got me to wear these expensive clothes. Jin was squealing yesterday from all the clothes we chose and these morning freaked out and decided to style my hair and do my makeup alongside Taemin and Hoseok who kept clinging onto his fiancé.

And Yoongi looked at me very weirdly at me before turning away and mumbling something, quickly walking away afterwards.

And it's way too early for these weird happenings already.

Now here I am trying to enter the school discreetly before Taehyung could stop me, with new fancy clothes.

I must admit they look good though, doesn't mean I wanted to come to school like this, the bullies are probably going to destroy them soon

And it seems like I jinxed it at that moment.

Third person p.o.v

Getting punched the moment he enters the classroom by his usual bullies, after coming 20 minutes late to class got Jimin surprised.

He could hear the snickers of his classmates, but he didn't dare look up, knowing Taehyung would see this scene.

Another punch was thrown to his face, and while he was crouched down on the floor, he could feel juice running down his hair and face.

He sighs of relief knowing his clothes didn't get destroyed by it.

Yells.

'What are those yells' Jimin wonders and when he finally looks up, there is Taehyung throwing punches after punches on all of their faces.

The bullies faces battered up on the floor while Taehyung has his bloodied hands on his side looking at them with a look of million expressions, those expressions, Jimin couldn't figure them out.

And while Jimin was wondering it, he hears his new friends voice booming around at the all corners of the wall.

"Any of you, AND WHEN I SAY ANY OF YOU, I MEAN ALL, DARE TO EVEN TOUCH ONE STRAND OF JIMIN'S HAIR, I WILL BEAT YOU GUYS UP, TO DEATH, AND THAT I SWEAR!

I'LL COME AFTER ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AND I'LL MAKE SURE NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BE HAPPY IN THEIR LIFE AGAIN"

His booming voice boomed everywhere, people outside the classroom shuddered and Jimin couldn't believe his eyes, someone was defending him, is the only thing on his mind.

And for once he felt happy, he finally had a real friend.

Someone who would help him, besides those weirdos that he considers family.

Taehyung hugged Jimin, tugging him outside of the class and taking him to the infirmary.

Jimin couldn't help but break down in the arms of his now savior, and Taehyung said nothing besides hugging him and staying besides him.

"Jimin, I'll stay besides you from now on, you will be my family and I already consider you as one but I hope one day you can also consider me as one, if you ever need help, I'll be by your side"

That was the last thing he heard before the door opened with great violence and Yoongi cane storming in looking furious and grabbing the boy into his embrace gently and comfortingly, lulling the boy even deeper into his sleep, with a strong grip on his new safe person's shirt.