10

Third person p.o.v

Jimin and the others start eating everyone engrossed in their own conversations besides Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jungkook weren't at the table and Jimin is still not comfortable around the others.

Minutes later Jungkook walks inside with a mad look, lips swollen and hair disheveled "Jimin! You better run, I'm going to fucking kill you"

Behind him came Taehyung blushing like crazy and with lips swollen. Jimin smirks before standing up "Congrats" and with that he runs out the room with Jungkook trailing behind him, shouting.

Everyone's eyes direct to Taehyung "What happened?" asks Taemin.

"Jimin told Jungkook that if no-one confesses to me in one week, I will accept someone's feelings from our class. Jungkook grew jealous and pulled me with him and confessed his feelings to me. I'm so happy, I didn't know if he had the same feelings as me.

Anyways we made out and the end he told me I'm his and no one else and that I shouldn't dare to go to that boy. To tell you all the truth, I didn't know what he was talking about.

He noticed that it was a trap so he confesses"

They looked shocked and Yoongi suddenly stands up and runs after Jungkook "Who told you you could confess to my little brother. Yah! Come back here"

The others laugh and Jimin is finally free from Jungkook "I made you a favor, you should thank me later, you brat!" exclaims Jimin after Jungkook.

"Shut up! I can't believe I fell in your trap" Jungkook retorts.

"Admit that you're thankful, without me you wouldn't have the balls to do it"

"Shut up~~" Jungkook whines with a beet red face.

Jimin laughs and continues eating looking at Jungkok who is about to be beat up by Yoongi for touching his little brother.

"Yoongi, I think that is enough, the both of them clearly had and have feelings for each other, you should be happy and proud your little brother grew up" Jimin states as Yoongi is about to punch Jungkook.

"Wait, you knew the both of them had feelings for each other?!" Yoongi asks shocked.

"Yes. It was pretty obvious though, they were just to dense to notice it"

Yoongi sighs and sits down at the table "If you hurt Taehyung in anyway Jungkook, I won't hesitate to beat the hell of you or killing you"

"Yes sir!" shouts Jungkook, Yoongi nods and continues eating.

Jimin stands up and puts his plate in the sink "Thank you for the food but I need to go to work now, see you later"

"See you later!" everyone responds.

Jimin walks to his work place and starts working.

Yoongi and the others though start working too, making plans on how to destroy the traitors in their gang.

Time skip to midnight

Jimin has been home for two hours now and is on the couch about to fall asleep after studying and talking to Jungkook.

As he is about to fall into a deep slumber a window opens slowly and footsteps are quietly heard but Jimin can't hear it because he doesn't have his hearing aids on.

Footsteps are heard from the halls and Jimin notices a shadow from the TV.

He quickly grabs his hearing aids from the his pockets and puts them on.

He continues looking at the TV until he feels a presence from behind him and turns around quickly snatching the gun from his hands and throwing it away.

The man is dressed all black and has a dark intimidating aura. His face is covered with a mask and a hat.

The man is quick to throw a punch to which Jimin dodges and throws a punch to the man's nose himself making him stumble back a little bit.

The man quickly regains his balance and tries to kick Jimin on the side of Jimin's head but Jimin blocks it with his arm quickly holding his leg and pushing it down making him fall down.

From the corner of Jimin's eyes he sees another shadow and a shiny object in his hands. The man throws it in Jimin's direction and Jimin quickly dodges.

He moves quickly away from the man he just punched and stays high on his guard until another man stops it.

"That's enough, Johnny, Yuta" the man says looking at the aforementioned men before looking at the other man in the room.

Jimin looks at the man who just spoke and freezes before bowing slightly "Long time no see, my old friend, Jimin"

"Likewise Taeyong. It' s been some years. I'm happy to see you again" the both of them smiled brightly before returning to their cold exterior when they heard footsteps.

"Jimin! Are you okay? What happened?" Hoseok is the first who spoke.

"Yes, I'm fine, some people intruded, but they won't harm us, I hope so, right TY?"

"I didn't think I would meet you here, as I know you don't like violence" Taeyong states looking at Jimin.

"Some things happened, but it's really been a long time, how have you been?"

"I'm have been fine with my gang and all, a little busy and that's all. Oh! And I got myself a boyfriend, he's really great!"

"I'm happy for you, however I would like to know what you're doing here" Jimin responds.

"We have been blackmailed to come here to kidnap one of the most important members to get informations from them" Taeyong sighs "Believe me, I really didn't want to do anything against them, but didn't have any choice. They threatened to kill my boyfriend and Jisung and they told us they were watching the both of them and could kill them in seconds"

Jimin's eyes darkened at the mention of 'kill' and 'Jisung' in the same sentence.

"Is Jisung okay, Taeyong?" Jimin asked threatenly looking at Taeyong with an intimidating look.

Jungkook quickly walked into the house at hearing commotion and goes into the living room and got shocked to see Taeyong.

"Taeyong?"

"Hm ? Jungkook is that you? Oh my god I thought you died kookster" Taeyong said relieved and happy.

"I'm fine, I didn't die yet. Thankfully"

The others beside Jimin, Taeyong and Jungkook were confused as hell and Jimin looks like he could kill someone any moment and there is a big tension in the room