23

Jimin's p.o.v

Getting out of the room, I could see a hunched figure next to the door. Sitting there, head into his knees and baggy clothes was Taehyung.

He wasn't moving, he just sat there.

"Taehyung?"

Throwing his head up so fast I thought he would snap his neck, standing up rather quickly and clumsily, he stumbles a bit, before giving me a tight hug.

I can feel the wetness of my shirt as he grips my shirt tightly. I pat his head as he hiccups into my shoulder.

"There, there, what is wrong, honey?"

His sniffles are heard through the hall, he calls for me or maybe I'm still sensitive and hear the sounds too loudly. I lift his head up, his head on my hands, I touch his cheeks.

They are wet, I wipe them, an almost foreign feeling on my cheeks and lips almost stop me from consoling my...friend?

I can feel something sliding through my cheeks, I can't help, "I'm here, Tae!"

Taehyung's p.o.v

My eyes stare up at his face as I hear him say it, "I'm here, Tae!"

I freeze as I'm filled with warmness, his face is so gentle, it causes me to cry more.

A gentle, soft smile on his features, his chubby cheeks that even though are malnourished are still filled up, move slightly with his movements.

His eyes are a bit closed as small droplets of tears fall down his now rosy cheeks, his hands feel so soft on my cheeks.

And yet, I can't help my guilt, eating me inside out, if I had just noticed the signs, if I had just been there for him more, if I had just payed attention and if I had just decided to not obey for once, maybe he would not have suffered as long as he had.

He doesn't deserve this, he is my friend, my brother, my new family member.

I swear from this moment on, Jimin, I'll protect you, like my brother!

Determination flared in my chest as I stood up and hugged him, the hug filled with warmth was not broken until Jungkook interrupted us.

"Hey guys- " his voice breaks before shrieking a bit "What happened? Love, why are you crying? Hyung too?"

His flabbergasted face was hilarious as I giggled about his cute shocked face, while Jimin didn't do a sound, I could feel the rumbling in his chest.

And as I turned, I saw the cutest smile ever on his face. "Jungkook! Quick! Take a picture! The mochi! The mochi is smiling!"

With those words, Jungkook stumbled to get his phone out, but the boy in my arms had already stopped smiling before we could snap a picture of his face.

We were cooing at him to smile once more, we were acting as if he was a baby that us parents were trying to teach to walk.

"Chim chim, smile for me~. Smile for your little brother, Chim chim~" his face grew annoyed at the baby voice.

"Yah, stop that now" we just laughed before continuing with teasing him into smiling.

Our teasing came to a quick end as a gruff voice came from behind us. "What are you doing ?"

The voice startled Jungkook and me, we turned around, my brother stood at the staircase, ticked off.

We sweat dropped as he approached us "Jungkook, didn't I tell you to call them for a meeting? So what is this supposed to be ?"

That seemed to send my boyfriend into a frantic explanation on why he took so long and why he still hadn't called us to the meeting room.

"It's not his fault, I was distracting him from his task, I couldn't figure out the layout of this mansion" Jimin lied through his teeth and if I didn't know better, I would have believed it.

But knowing Yoongi also knows the truth, I really wish he won't lash out at him. Jimin proved to have a great memory as we showed him around just once and he was able to memorize the layout of the whole mansion, even proving it to us by just casually walking into some rooms we ask him to get something from.

My brother's eyebrow shoots up "Is that so? I guess you've never been on this side of the mansion. Now come on, I don't have all day"

That is the biggest bullshit I've heard from my brother in the last few months, he clearly knew Jimin was lying and even if he wasn't, Jimin would never ask for help, he never does for anything, really.

We all started moving, not wanting to anger Yoongi any more than we already had in the last few minutes.

Arriving inside the big meeting room we normally don't use, was weird and intriguing for me, but before I could even question it, it was answered by a simple greeting.

"Yo, it's been a few, how about sitting down and after this meeting we talk"