6

Third person p.o.v

"Okay, we want some explanation to how you know each other and why you both started crying yesterday" Hoseok says looking at Jimin and Jungkook.

"Okay so, this is Park Jimin as you know and my childhood best friend and more like older brother. We have known each other since I was born"

Everyone nods looking at Jimin before turning back to Jungkook for him to continue.

"Without Jimin, I would probably be dead by now"

"If what your saying is true then we wouldn't have found you in Daegu about to starve to death in the streets, Jungkook" Jin practically shouts but tries to stay calm.

"I'll come to that soon. Just wait hyung. Okay like I was saying, Jimin since I was born would come to my house to play, my parents didn't care so Jimin would be able to go inside without my parents caring.

He taught me how to walk, speak and did everything for me. Since he is a year older then me he went to school and taught me how to read, calculate and we would spend day and sometimes even at night together.

As I was 7 my parents decided to start beating me up and started calling me names and Jimin was always there to protect me.

In school I had bullies and Jimin hyung protected me from them too, teaching me how to fight, if he ever wouldn't be able to be there to protect me.

When I was nine, my parents decided to not give me food nor clothes and didn't want to give money for my school tuition and I would drop out if it came to that, so Jimin took it in his own hands, would beg on the streets, got himself a job, gave me his own food and lied that he was fine.

I could see his bruises everywhere but he would hide it for my well being. He was tired from working so many hours only for me to be able to go to school and have food to eat.

He taught me everything I know now besides hacking and how handling a gun. He raised me even tough he is only a year older.

You see my eye color in this one is blue, I told you it was because of an accident when I was younger, well we were playing while walking, I was 11 and he was 12.

He was behind me because he thought he saw something and I didn't pay attention to it and a car was speeding my way.

Jimin saw it and pushed me out of the way through the hard impact on the floor I lost my onyx eye color on my right eye. Jimin had it worse though.

He was in a coma for one month and lost his hearing, was in a critical condition in the middle of death and life.

After he woke up, he got to work right away and took care of me and we both learned sign language, he continued to take care of me and his abuse got badder.

After two years he was working and I was really tired so he told me to go home and as I arrived my parents took me to the car and put me in the streets of Daegu and sped off saying they never wanted a mistake.

And after two weeks you found me. I was lucky Jimin taught me how to survive in the streets but after a week and a half I couldn't do anything."

Everyone is shocked at that and Jungkook is on the verge of tears while Jimin is looking down.

"After Jungkook went home, I went to his house after work but didn't find anyone so the next day I went to them again.

They told me he doesn't live in there anymore and as I asked what he meant he said he left him on the streets far far away so after two months of trying to find him, I came to conclusion that he may be in Seoul and I was able to convince my parents to move there. I still needed to pay my parents debt.

I tried finding him everywhere but couldn't I hid some money everytime from my paycheck to one day be able to find him but I never could, so yesterday when I saw him after seven years I lost it"

Everyone is shook with this story but compose themselves quickly.

Jin smiles warmly at the both of them and stands. He walks over to Jimin and Jungkook and hugs them tightly.

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widen and Jungkook hugs back. Jimin however tenses really badly.

Jin notices and lets them go "I'm sorry, are you okay?" Jimin looks at him with blank eyes before nodding. He holds onto Jungkook's shirt but so that no one notices it.

Jungkook looks at him and notices that he is uncomfortable "Hey, no need to be uncomfortable, they are all nice people the moment you start knowing them, they have been taking care of me for seven years, we're all like a big family" whispers Jungkook to him and smiles brightly at him.

Jimin looks at him and his eyes soften and smiles a little bit "I'm fine don't worry."

Jimin stands up and bows at them all "Thank you for taking care of Kookster, I don't know how to repay you for what you have done for him. I'm sure he sometimes is pretty disrespectful and I'm sorry for that"

The seven look at him with wide eyes, shocked at how he suddenly thanked them.

"You don't need to thank us, he is part of our family and he helped us really often" states Yoongi looking at Jimin in the eyes but he doesn't see any emotions.

Jimin looks at Jungkook before signing him 'Have they really been treating you well? Or should I beat someone up?'

Jungkook laughs before signing 'Yes, they have been treating me really well and paid for school until end of middle school and then I didn't want to continue school, so they respected it. Well I got a scolding from Jin, he' s like a mother'

Jimin smiles lightly looking at Jin. 'That's good'

"Can you two stop and eat, we are starving" states Namjoon looking at the both of them giving them a weird stare.

Jimin sits back down and looks at the food on the table.