22

Jimin's p.o.v

I couldn't believe I would wake up just now. It's 9 pm right now, I passed out at 10 am. Did I really sleep that well and long in this warm bed ?

Wait! Whose bed is this? I don't ever remember sleeping on a bed such as this one, it's so warm I don't wanna stand up but the clock shows it's already past 8 pm and I need to eat something or Jin is gonna have my head.

Standing up I could see a picture of Yoongi with those six, they seem so close and happy at that time, it feels weird. The picture was taking at the beach, or at least close to it.

Taehyung is getting a piggyback from Yoongi, Jungkook stood next to them, holding Taehyung's left hand, smiling brightly, his eyes crinkled and his eye smile on full display, his clothes, a white shirt with a pair of blue shorts, his brown hair swayed with the wind. showing a peace sign to the camera. His left hand was showing a peace sign to the camera.

In the background, you could see Taemin with Hoseok eating ice cream while talking, Hoseok's eyes were swarmed with care and love while looking at his loved one. Just watching him play with sand like he was young once again and holding what seems to be his fiancée's shoes in his free hand.

You could see the way the sand was covering up Taemin's feet as he stood in the sand while holding his ice cream and looking at the sand he made fly with his foot. His free left hand outstretched, with his hair swaying as if he was free and could fly and his dreams be achieved.

In the other side of the picture, you could see Namjoon looking at a crab crawling on the sand with his finger trying to pet it, in a squatting position, his legs spread to find a better balance.

Seokjin is squatting next to him making sure he doesn't get hurt by playing with the crab while he himself is immersed on the crab and talking about something with a relaxed stress-free face.

Taehyung's light brown hair swayed as he held onto Yoongi's shoulder and Jungkook's hand. His pretty gummy smile, made him look younger and even more cheerful. His eyes crinkled from the oh so bright smile, a hat threw a soft shade onto his eyes, making them seem sparkly and beautiful.

Yoongi held onto Taehyung's legs, so he wouldn't fall, he looked to the side, no smile was seen on his face but you could see the relaxation on his face, worry free and soft eyes looking at his close friends, the pink and orange painted sky helped with the softness in his expression, his posture seemed relaxed, his grip on Tae's legs seemed loose, his shoulders slacked a bit, his white outfit seemed to complement him even more.

This picture, I really wonder who took it, it looks a bit aged but still of good quality, well maintained at that too. It stands proudly on the nightstand, as if it's their most prized possession, nothing surrounds it, it's just the picture and a charger next to it.

Seeing this picture makes my heart clench, it ser a grain of doubt inside of me, they would be better off without me, Jungkook too, maybe I shouldn't have tried finding him, I'm just a burden, who is gonna get them killed in this cold and cruel world. Maybe, just maybe, I shouldn't have taken up his offer.

Yes, Yoongi's offer, I should have just stayed in that god forsaken place, with those people I used to call parents. In a place outside of their lifes and in the shadow of theirs so no one would notice me.

The bullying would contine.

The abuse would still be there.

I would watch over them above the heavens one day maybe, but who am I kidding?

I am no saint either, who in this world is afterall, we all were at faults about something at some point and the only thing we can do is wait for our downfall to befall us and bring us to our eternal "peace".

"Oh, your awake, sleeping beauty?"

I freeze at hearing this voice, turning around and seeing the most handsome man I have ever seen standing behind me. Leaning against the door frame which seems to be the bathroom.

A loose shirt draped over his torso, large and loose enough to be able to see his collarbone, his wet hair is still dripping, some drops sliding down his neck.

It's the first time I see him wearing sweatpants, he normally would just wear formal attire, since he is mostly up and about or just out of my plain sight most of the time.

And damn does he look good.

A frown seems to be still settled on his precious face quite the contrast to the picture he keeps on his nightstand.

"Aren't you gonna answer me, darling?"

The way darling rolled from his tongue just sounded good and fancy, his slightly deep voice complementing it even more. I quite like this nickname, hopefully he won't stop calling me that soon.

"I just woke up, I better go eat something before Jin hyung gets mad I skipped a meal"

"Good, stay nourished, okay? You are already thin enough and maybe we should talk afterwards of that bullying of yours, shall we? Maybe even during dinner, we still have a bit after all, the clock on the wall is set back a bit, you still have half an hour to dinner

You gotta tell me those things, Pretty"

Hearing the nickname, I couldn't help but blush, I never got called that before by someone, I guess the ones I consider family and that is it.

My heart skipped a bit for a bit, what is this ?

I nod looking away from him, I could feel his cold gaze on me as I stood up and went to door.

Bowing slightly with the head I held the door knob.

"Darling"

I stopped.

"I want an verbal answer not just a slight nod"

My heart beating at my chest went erratic.
Turning around, meeting eyes with him, my heart sped up even more and my stomach is in a turmoil. His cold and clear brown eyes seem ti try and pierce into my soul.

"We, we can talk when you want then. I don't really mind when, it's never bothered me before"

My voice came out small and quiet but the quietness of the room and the way he was paying so much attention to every thing I do or say made him understand every single word I just said, because he just nodded and exclaimed I couldn't escape this conversation.

Turning around and finally leaving his chambers with my covered ears bright red from his attention