9

Third person p.o.v

School finally ended and Jimin is making his way to the school entrance to go to his job.

"Jimin! Let's go home!" Taehyung shouts, running towards the older boy excited.

"Taehyung, I'm going to work, you go home without me. I'll be back at 1 am, OK?"

Taehyung looks skeptical but nonetheless nods "I'll tell Yoongi where you are, but you can quit you won't need to work now that you live with us"

"I don't want to live for free in your house, firstly it's not polite and secondly I'd feel bad if I didn't do anything for you all and I still need to pay for something else"

Taehyung again nods with a bright boxy smile "Ok, see you later then"

Taehyung quickly runs while waving excitedly. Jimin shakes his head while chuckling.

Jimin walks to his job and quickly starts working.

Meanwhile

Taehyung arrives at home. Yoongi goes up to him "Where's Jimin?"

"Jimin said he's going to work and will be back at 1 am"

"That idiot he doesn't need to work since he now lives with us" Yoongi exclaims, shaking his head.

"He said he didn't want to live here for free and that he still needs to pay for something, though he didn't say what"

"Do you know where he works?"

Taehyung shakes his head and starts walking with his stepbrother to the kitchen "I don't know"

"Ugh, that kid. Come I'll cook something for you"

"Yayyyy! Jungkook come downstairs Yoongi is going to cook for us"

Some seconds later, we hear running but instead of it only being Jungkook there is Namjoon with him too.

Yoongi shakes his head at the three of them.

Time skip

It's nearly one in the morning and Jimin is walking to his new 'home'.

He's tired, he could barely stay awake and he's hungry, hasn't eaten since this morning.

He sees the mansion in front of him and slows down his pace not wanting to spend more energy in walking quickly.

He is in front of the door and hears nothing assuming they all are asleep he tries to enter but the door is locked and he doesn't want to wake any of them up.

He looks around for a spare key but doesn't find one, Jimin sighs out of irritation before the door suddenly opens.

"Okay, wtf?" Jimin thought, before Yoongi is coming from the door.

"What are you doing? Come in"

Jimin nods and enters walking to the kitchen "Thank you for opening the door, I didn't know how to enter, since I don't have a key and didn't want anyone to wake up"

Yoongi nods "It's fine. I was waiting for you to come home as I knew you didn't have a key"

Jimin sits at the island taking out school books and starts doing his homework.

"Hey kid, go sleep, you need to wake up early tomorrow for school, it's not healthy"

"It's fine hyung, I did this a million times already, no need to worry"

"You look obviously tired, have you even eaten something the whole day"

At that Jimin stays quiet, Yoongi tsk annoyed and walks towards him, holding his chin making Jimin look at him.

"Jimin. Answer me"

"I ha-aven't" Jimin answers flustered by the close proximity.

"I'll make you food, ok? When I finish cooking your food, you pack your schoolwork and go to sleep, ok?"

"Yes hyung" Jimin smiles brightly at the older boy.

Yoongi finds his smile beautiful and wants to treasure it.

"Good boy" Yoongi states making Jimin blush, not able to hold it in anymore. He hides his face with his hand and looks down.

"Cute" Yoongi mutters and Jimin hears it clearly, making him blush even more.

Yoongi chuckles and starts making the little boy some delicious food, that is quick to prepare, pasta.

Jimin starts doing his homework quickly and wants to dooze off but he needs to do his homework or he's doomed with detention.

Time skip 30 minutes later

"Here, kiddo. Eat up"

Jimin looks up at the older "Yes!"

Yoongi pats his head and sits down next to Jimin, looking as he eats and stuffs his mouth cutely.

"You look like a mochi"

Jimin chokes on his food and Yoongi is quick to pat his back and give him water.

"You okay, Jimin?" Jimin nods before blushing at the close proximity.

Jimin quickly finishes his food and packs his schoolwork in his bag and bowing to Yoongi "Goodnight hyung"

"Goodnight Jimin, sleep well"

"Thank you, you too"

They go separate ways and Jimin's heart was beating super fast the whole time Yoongi was near him.

He looks around the room and settles down on the bed and falls asleep with yoongi on his mind.

Time skip

Jimin wakes up and makes his way to the kitchen seeing everyone already awake.

"Good morning Jimin" Jimin jumps and looks to his right seeing Jungkook next to him smiling brightly.

"Good morning Kook, slept well?"

Jungkook nods walking with Jimin to the kitchen.

"Were you dreaming about Taehyung while sleeping or what?"

Jungkook blushes as red as a tomato and smacks Jimin's arms "Jimin~~"

"So I was right. Confess early, you don't need to worry but if you take too long someone else might take him away from you"

"Really and who?" Jungkook asks with sarcasm.

"There is a guy in our class that likes Taehyung and Taehyung told him that if in the next one week no-one confesses to him, he will give him a chance" Of course that story wasn't true besides that the guy likes him but Jungkook doesn't need to know that.

He wants Jungkook to finally do a move and he just needed a little push forward and that is what Jimin is doing right now.

Jungkook's eyes widen and they enter the kitchen "Are you sure?"

"Yes, he told me himself"

Jungkook's eyes widens and runs towards Taehyung pulling his arm and dragging him out of the room.

Jimin chuckles and turns towards the guys at the table and sits down.

"Good morning, guys"

"Good morning g but what was that all about?"

"Just wait and see"

The others look at him with confusion but still stay quiet.