19

Jaemin's p.o.v

'Fuck is Taeyong intimidating, Even Jimin got scared' looking at the wall seemed far more interesting now than it did at first, now.

Taeyong keeps looking over to us with that glare in his eyes, I guess he doesn't want the younger ones, us to worry.

I looked to the floor, 'is that a cat?'

I wanted to pet it but Jisung shook me out of my thoughts. "Jaemin hyung, you never really met my older brother!"

His gummy smile flashed my eyes and I could only squint from it. 'Damn is he bright'

I smiled back, nodding and looking at the presumable brother, they don't really look alike but if they say they are brothers, then I'll believe our youngest.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin!"

Jimin's p.o.v

"Nice to meet you, Jimin!"

Woah, he is quite handsome and cute. I want to adopt him...I can't, Taeyong would get mad.

From what Jisung told me, he has taken care of little Jisungie, since he got recruited into NCT. I'm thankful, really.

I kept my blank face, still on but my hands clenched slightly at the thought.

Third person's p.o.v

'Fuck, and I thought Taeyong was intimidating, he won't smile my way, how awkward!! Is he mad ?'

Jimin looked into his eyes, lost in thought before greeting back. Footsteps were heard and in came Johnny, scowling at seeing who was sitting on the sofa with two of the younger ones.

Though he did promise Taeyong that he would treat Jimin well, the feeling of distrust was still present.

He doesn't want Taeyong to hurt at the betrayal, after all, Taeyong was younger than him, by a few months but still younger.

He tried smiling, asking where Ten was before making his way to the couch and deciding to dump himself on top of the two younger members, earning groans from the both of them and a loud laugh from the tall male.

Jimin smiled slightly at the sight of his brother's grumpy and struggling face as Jaemin tries pulling Jisung into affection.

"What are you doing?" he questioned.

"Giving you affection" was Jaemin's response to pulling Jimin into the hug of theirs. "Disgusting-"
Jimin was pulling himself closer "-continue!"

That errupted a laugh from the tallest male in the room and a 'coming in' shout before a tall Justin bieber lookalike and a puppy jumped on top of them, with a screeching Jisung.

It got quiet for a minute before they heard laughs from the kitchen door, and a Taehyung jumped on top of them all too, with a sunchine looking man cackling and trying to kiss them all, some flailing around to escape the kiss, but the weight of Johnny stopped them from doing so.

Another screech could be heard from upstairs as a small chinese guy came running after what looked to be a slightly taller chinese guy and a thai looking guy behind them laughing his ass off, while telling the same height guy to catch him and make his life hell.

"Wait? Renjun, No! Don't kill him" Doyoung that just came out of the kitchen, yelled before running after the two chinese while Ten laughed his ass off and continuing to encourage Renjun to kill Chenle.

"Johnny hyung! Get off us now, you too Lucas hyung, Jungwoo hyung" Jisung complained but the older man just laughed and continued staying in the same position.

Jimin could feel the affection and happiness radiating off of them and couldn't help to feel grateful for taking care of Jisung and Taeyong for me.

A small smile came onto his face with eyes crinkling just so softly with his mind thinking of treasuring them without a single thought next time.

"You smiled!" the sun-kissed boy exclaimed looking at straight into Jimin's eyes while Jaemin who is hugging the aforementioned boy turns to look at him.

A bright smile comes onto his face, "You are smiling"

"No I'm not!"

An argument brought out between the three of them, Haechan really is stubborn and hard headed, he won't let Jimin win this argument.

Yoongi on the other hand who is looking straight at the petite boy, makes his way towards them, his face blank of emotions, takes Jimin from Jaemin's hug and hugs him himself.

Jimin on the other hand blushes furiously, hiding his face in his shoulder, failing to notice the mafia leader's ears turn red from being flustered at the smaller boy's sudden action of hiding his face onto his shoulder, his breath touching his neck oh so slightly.