The Client

I'm Archer. While my brother, Jack was making a name for himself in Pentagram City. I was over in Imp City making a name for myself.

I'm a hellborn, the only hellborn in the family.

I was cashed up and I needed to rid the living world of a few politicians in the living world, that were trying to ban vehicles that run normal internal combustion engines because of "Global warming"

So I decided to go to I.M.P again for like the hundredth time to rid of them

After doing whatever shit I needed to do at the reception desk, I went to Blitzø's office.

"G'day Blitz mate. I need a few politicians taken care of. There's a few and they're high value targets so you'll get a good pay"

"Wonderful to see you again Archer, You've used my business a few times if I'm correct." He said holding his hand out for me to shake

I shook his hand "Correct, now these politicians, I disagree with key points of theirs. The biggest being banning normal cars. Because of "Global warming" they're also trying to make the living world aware of global warming. For the sake of my friends and millions of other car people. I need these politicians gone"

"The prince will be happy for what you are doing for his little fucking cause thing. Now show us the fucking money." He said with a grin

I opened up a duffel bag with stacks and stacks of cash. I emptied it out on the desk.

"That'll get you and your employees enough booze to kill a human Several times over" I layed the stacks out on his desk

"Fuck yeah! Done deal Archer" He put his hand out to shake

"Done deal Blitz" I shook his hand

"Expect a visit from the prince soon, he'll probably want to thank you or some shit like that."

"My fellow Imp dude, that sounds pretty good. In fact He'll probably want y'all as his body guards, not that I'd want to kill him"

I got up and got a hip flask of vodka from my pocket that I carry around and took a sip.

"See ya round Blitz" I walked to the door

"See ya round Archer, Handsome hellhound" He winked at me

I left his office and went back to my apartment.

it's the same apartment that two of Blitzø's employees live, Moxxie and Millie. I would sometimes go over for dinner or lunch or just a coffee and chat.

I got a call a day or so later from Blitzø saying that they'd (I.M.P) got the job done and to expect a visit from Stolas soon.

"G'day Blitz mate, get the job done?

"Fuck yeah, we got them! It was easier than expected"

"Thanks Blitz, I'll be sure to come around later and have a drink with all of you"

"Now before I hang up, Prince Stolas'll be round at your apartment soon. Just watch your holes because he's one horny bird."

"Yeah she'll be right blitz. See ya mate." I hang up the phone and sit back and wait with a beer and watching some TV.

An hour or so later. There was a knock at the door, I got up and opened the door, it was Stolas

"G'day Prince Stolas, I heard you wanted to thank me for helping your little cause?"

In-between when I was talking to Blitzø on the phone and Stolas coming to visit, I'd spilled something on my shirt and put it on to wash with some other of my clothes. So I had no shirt on, I'm not Jacked but I'm a little buff

"Hello Archer. Indeed I do, it increases the deaths in the living world." He said with a slight smile

"Come on in, just watch your head." I moved out of the way so he could come in.