Archer's Dinner

"Thanks for inviting me over again Millie. I enjoy having dinner with Moxxie and yourself." I sprinkled a little bit of parmesan cheese on my Spaghetti Bolognese and then twirled some pasta and put into my mouth, chewing and swallowing, it tasted absolutely wonderful.

"Wow Millie this is amazing, I like Spaghetti Bolognese but this, this is amazing." I took a sip of the wine.

"Aww thank you Archie, it's an old family recipe." She smiled, "Millie is such a wonderful cook isn't she Archie?" Moxxie smiled, "Indeed she is." I agreed

We all finished dinner and our glasses, I helped Moxxie take the dishes to the sink. "So Archie, we had an idea, do you remember what happened last time?" Millie asked me while Moxxie was doing dishes. "Indeed I do, that was very enjoyable." My tail swished.

"Well Moxx and I thought about it and we would like to try something similar but one at time this time so it's easier." She chuckled.

"Well that sounds fun but who's first?" I asked Millie, not sure because they're both as sexy as each other and want to pound them both. "Well Millie and I thought that she could go first this time." Moxxie smiled.

How nice of him to let me pound Millie before I pound his cute imp ass, I thought before Millie led me to their bedroom, taking off her Black crop top type shirt, showing off and teasing me with her fat, red imp tits.

She pulls her down her black ripped pants, she had a G-string/thong on, she looked so hellishly hot, she unbuckled my pants and unbuttoned the button and unzipped the zipper and they fell to my ankles. She rubbed at my bulge until my cock was fully hard and just about had ripped a hole in my underwear, I pulled down my underwear, kicking them off to the side. 

I was leaking pre, Millie gave me a quick suck before she bent over and spread her dripping wet pussy, I picked her up and held her sides and I pushed my cock into her, her tail wrapping around my body and then I began pounding her imp pussy, her stomach bulging with each inward thrust, before long I had her up against a wall, both of us moaning loudly and passionately.

My tongue was hanging from my mouth and drool was dripping from my mouth and tongue. Moxxie was definitely outside the door jerking off to the sounds and or sight, there most definitely is a way for him to see me pounding Millie's brains out.

It went on for another couple of minutes before I thrusted inward and knotted her, stretching out and filling her wet imp cunt with ropes of my warm and sticky hellhound cum, I gave her a creampie that would compete with some of the creampies in Angel Dust's pornos, I pulled my knot out and she moaned real loud once more before I fully pull out and it spilt out.

I put her down onto the bed on her tummy, rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks, dripping a a little more cum on her ass cheeks. She looked very pleased with our little fun time together, I hoped Moxxie was ready for his absolute ass blasting of a pounding that he is about to receive, I stopped for a bit to catch my breath.

"Ohhh Moxxieeeee it's your turn for an absolute ass pounding. Get in here" I was already leaking pre again, Moxxie entered the room, his pants already off he bent over the bed, ready to receive.  He was laying down next to Millie , I ate him out a little to make sure he was wet enough to fuck.

I pulled away from his ass and line my cock up and then thrust in, pounding his ass as I did Millie's pussy, I was grunting and huffing and puffing, he on the other hand was moaning his little lungs out.

He must have been really enjoying having his cute little ass fucked by me, Millie also seemed very happy watching me violate Moxxie in such a way, his tail wrapped around my hips, I grabbed him by the horns and made him moan like the subby slut he is as I rapidly pounded his ass, going in deep with my massive throbbing Hellhound cock. 

I must have been really hitting the spot as he was drooling and his cock was throbbing, I pinned him down on the down on the bed pounded him fast before I knotted him and came deep in his ass and he came on the sheets as I came in him.

"Such a messy little imp." I said as I pulled out of him with a pop, letting him lay next to his wife, both of them leaking my warm load. "Feel better guys?"

"Yeahhh." They both said in unison, looking up at me with pleasure in their eyes, I sat down with them. "We should probably go and have a shower" Once they had recovered, we all went to shower and once I'd gotten dressed, I'd grab my stuff and kiss them both on the cheek "I hope we can do this again some time."

I left and went back to my apartment, grabbing a bottle of whisky and filled my hip flask and taking a few swigs from the bottle for myself and then sitting down on the couch and putting on the TV and passing out.