Archer arrived home

I went inside and sat down and decided to see what was on the picture show as one of the Overlords would call it. Alastor the Radio Demon I think his name is.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was my brother Jack

"Ay Jack! What's up man?"

"Hey Archer, I have some good news." He must have been smoking because I heard a drag sound.

"What is it Jack?" I wondered what it could be

"I'm a Overlord now. How about it?" He took another drag of his cigarette

"Wow! Congrats Jack." To say that I am proud is a understatement.

"I mean it's partly do with Valentino's mysterious disappearance.
And my involvement with Lucifer but I'm still a Overlord anyway which is nice." He said, taking a sip of what ever alcohol he was drinking.

"Wait, I remember you saying something about wanting to be a Overlord, what did you do?" I was a little suspicious because it sounded like he had something to do with it.

"Let's just say it's easier to finish a Overlord than it's made out to be. Especially if you have a extermanater's gun and know what you are doing." He sounded like he was playing five finger fillet with a knife.

"You killed Valentino? I mean He was an ass but how were you able to?" I asked him

"You know how I was a pornstar and I worked for him for a little bit? Well I used that to my advantage." He kept playing five finger fillet.

"Oh well congratulations I guess Jackson." I chuckled nervously

"Hey don't worry, I won't kill you." He said in response to my nervous chuckling.

"Good, you don't mind if I have a smoke do you Jack?" I grabbed the pack that I had on the table and a Zippo lighter that I had and  an ashtray and sat back down at the table

"Nah of course not, I was about to have another myself actually." He lit a cigarette as well and took a drag and exhaled

I lit my cigarette and took a drag, it was one of those menthol ones.

"So everything's been okay on your end has it Archer?" Jack asked as he took a drag of his cigarette and exhaled it

"Yeah everything's going pretty good. I got a job at Prince Stolas' Palace as well as helping out at I.M.P sometimes for Blitzø." Blitzø even though he seems like a bit of a douche sometimes. He makes sure to pay me nicely

I was honestly pretty proud of myself for getting that job with Prince Stolas even though I bribed him with some kinky time but it payed off

"Ya know cleaning and what not. Had a sexy time with him at my apartment, had dinner with two of Blitzø's employees: Moxxie and Millie. Had some sexy fun them too. Life's been pretty good lately.

"Ah I remember you telling me about Moxxie and Millie, they're husband and wife aren't they?"

"Yeah they are. They're so made for each other like Oh Satan!" It put a smile on my face thinking about them

"And you getting that Job with Prince Stolas. That's amazing, getting paid well, I should hope considering the money he would get." He must've figured since I work for royalty I would get a lot of money.

"Yeah I do but I plan to stay in this apartment building especially since Moxxie and Millie are here." I took another drag of the cigarette.

Man you are doing good for yourself! Good for you Archie." Jack seemed proud of me.

"Thanks Jacko. What about you? How's life treating you?" I ashed the cigarette I was smoking

"Yeah, I am happy about being an Overlord. I also have good friends and such." He said.

"Speaking of Moxxie and Millie. I was just there we had dinner, a drink and a threesome." I took a drag of the cigarette.

"Dinner, drink and a threes-Fuckin what?!" He seemed surprised.

"A threesome. I had a threesome with them, a damn good one too." I enjoyed it a lot.

"Well good on you Archie." Jackson didn't seem surprised

"Considering that I was adopted by you and your parents, I really turned out like you." I chuckled and took a drag of the cigarette I was smoking. 

"I must have had a "Good" influence on you when you were younger." He chuckled, remembering all the things we used to do.