Blitzø visits Archer

After we had finished dessert, I did the dishes and put them away, I checked my watch for the time and it was nearly time for me to finish work.

"I'm having a smoke break, gonna come with me Stolas?" I asked him.

"Yeah I may as well" Stolas said, going up to the balcony, I followed him up and we lit our cigarettes. We took a drag of our cigarettes, I noticed his smoke was a dark blue colour, like a space colour. It was pretty cool honestly.

By the time we'd finish our cigarettes it was time for me to finish work.

"See ya Handsome" I blew a kiss at him and went down stairs

"See ya Princess Octavia" I waved at her as I walked out the front door

I waved to Stolas as I walked out the gate and back home.

I was definitely going to sleep well tonight.

Once I got home I went straight to bed, it didn't take me very long to fall asleep.

I woke up decently early because I went to sleep early. I got up and watched some TV.

There was a knock at the door
"Oi Archer!" It was Blitzø

"Blitz! It's open come in!" I get a bottle of vodka from the fridge and open it.

He came in and closed the door and sat down next to me

"You came at the right time, I just opened a bottle of vodka." I took a swig and passed it over to him

He took a swig and passed it back

"Guess who I fucked not yesterday but the day before" I took a swig

"Who? It honestly could be anyone at all since you're quite hot" He said with a bit of a chuckle.

"Oh it was just The Prince. I can see why you like him, quite the kinky individual. And his voice." I took another swig of vodka and passed it back to him.

"Exactly! He's so fuckin kinky, plus his book thing." He took two swigs and passed it back.

"Does Stella know?" He asked as I took a swig of vodka

"Nah she doesn't know, I think she's suspicious but She doesn't know." I took another swig and passed it back to him

"I plan to make it a very big thing though." I laughed at the fact

He took a swig of Vodka "She's gonna be so pissed." We both laughed

"You know Blitz. I've been wanting to do stuff with you. For a little while now. Really really dirty stuff." I looked at him, with a seductive look on my face and I flexed my muscles a little bit as well.

I apparently am good at seducing. I mean I managed to seduce Prince Stolas so I must be pretty good at it.

"Tell me more about how you wanna fuck my imp ass!" Blitzø seemed interested.

"I wanna stretch your imp hole with my fat and long Knotted Hellhound cock! I want you to tie, chain and duct tape me up and use me like the slut I am. I want to face fuck you hard but slow so you can smell all of my crotch musk at the exact same time, I want you to violate my tailhole with your cock, several objects and body parts, sex toys."

I went into a bit more detail, including something about pounding him from behind while holding him by the horns. Blitzo seemed even more interested and intrigued by it.

"You know what? Let's fuck!" Blitzø said and we got up and went to my bedroom, there was still a lingering smell of Stolas and sex in there.

"I didn't expect it to smell in here still" I mumbled to myself. Though I'm not going to lie, it made me hornier.

"Well, come on Blitzø." He said in an inviting manner as I stretched out my arm to grip onto his shirt, pulling him against me and into the room shutting the door behind us.

Soon enough we caught each other naked. Blitzø hopped on the the bed. I got down in front of him, his cock leaked precum before I sucked and teased the head of his cock before he moved onto the bed a bit more and flipped over.

Presenting his behind to me, as if it were all mine... Which it was.  As I got behind him I held onto his two horns, one hand on each. I slowly pushed inside of him, his asshole stretching as my hard, throbbing cock made its way inside.

I began thrusting slowly, gently, but soon I went faster and harder, soon I had released enough precum to allow me to get my knot inside with each thrust. His moans were erotic and gorgeous to hear as he passionately pounded his nice imp behind.

As I began to near my climax I began to stroke his member with a grip that would induce ecstacy upon any man, imp or not.

I soon knotted Blitzø, climaxing and filling him with my seed, not a drop escaped as I stayed deep inside the demon. My cock was throbbing and twitching with every drop I gave him.

Helluva Whoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें