Going to the Hazbin Hotel/Coming Back

I woke up pretty early today as I was going to visit my Sinner brother Jack (Character in my Hazbin Hotel fanfic) I made a coffee in a disposable coffee cup and went to the ring elevator and went to the Pride Ring and to Crescent City, it smelt like vomit and death. I made my way to Hazbin Hotel, trying to avoid the shittier parts of the city. 

It didn't take me too long to get there, Hazbin Hotel is massive and I could make my way to it once I could see the top of it. I went inside and gave the money to the concierge/receptionist and bartender and went up to my brother's room and knocked on the door. 

-Continued in my Hazbin Hotel fanfic-

I had finally made it back home after the big walk, even though I enjoyed visiting Jackson, I was glad to be back home, I took a swig from my hip flask that I only had just remembered that I had taken with me, it can't have been more than 15 minutes before there was a knock at my door . I open it and see no one, til I looked down slightly and see Millie. 

"Well Howdy Archie! I heard ya not long get back after being away for a while and wanted to make sure ya all fine and dandy." She put her hand out to shake and I shook it

"Yeah I'm doing good, Thanks Millie. I was just at the Pride ring visiting my brother, checking up on him, stuff like that, ya know?" Millie nodded agreeingly "Would you like to come over for dinner, to celebrate your return? It would make me and Moxx so happy, come around say 7:30-ish" 

"Yeah that sounds good, it's nice to see you again and see Moxxie again. That also should give me time to get ready and such. Thanks Millie, See ya soon" "See ya soon Archie." She left, it was 6:30 so I had time, I decided I would call Stolas. 

"Archiee, its nice to hear from you again. I assure you're back home." Stolas seemed happy to hear from me. "I am back home, I should be right to come back to work tomorrow, I can't wait" I blew him a kiss through the phone

He did his little hooty owl noises
"That sounds fine with me Archie. I have to go now. See you tomorrow." My tail swished "See you tomorrow my big dicked prince." I hung up the phone.

I had a quick shower and put on my usual Leather jacket, white shirt, blue jeans and black leather boots, I had put on a little bit of Cologne so I also smelt really good.

By the time I had finished getting ready it was almost time to go around so I filled up my hip flask and slipped  it into my pocket and grabbed my keys, locked my apartment and closed the door and went next door to Moxxie and Millie's. I knocked on the door, Moxxie let me in.

When Moxxie opened the door, I could smell that wonderful smell of spaghetti sauce, we were having spaghetti Bolognese by the smells of it. "Good Evening Sir! You're just in time." He said with his usual happiness. "Well Good Evening to you too Moxxie."

I shook his hand. "Mills is just serving up now." Moxxie helped Millie serve dinner, we were indeed having Spaghetti Bolognese, there was glasses of red wine, We sat down to eat.