Archer, Moxxie and Millie

Blitzø and I cuddled for a little bit before he got up and showered.

Just after he got out his phone started to ring, it was Stolas, they had a quick chat.

By the sounds of it, Stolas was lonely and needed to be satisfied. Blitzø seemed happy to do so. I kissed him on his way out.

I looked at the time, it was nearly time for me to go and see Moxxie and Mille, they wanted me to have dinner round at their apartment.

I put on a nice black leather jacket, black shirt and blue jeans. I made sure I also put on a little bit of cologne too and I made sure to fill my liquor flask too. I went to their apartment and knocked on the door.

Millie came to the door and opened it.

"Archer! You're just in time, dinner is ready." Millie let me in and I sat down at the table and Moxxie served up dinner and he sat down and we started eating and chatting.

"How have you two been?" I asked as I cut a piece of a steak and ate it. It was really jucy and tender, it was cooked perfectly and tasted amazing.

"We were excited about you coming around for dinner." They both smiled

"So was I. I must admit I planned this outfit a few days ago. I think I look pretty good. What do you think Millie?" I smiled at them, my tail swayed a little

"You look mighty fine Archie." Millie smiled and ate a bit of steak

I ate some of the mashed potato and took a sip of the wine.

"What about you Moxx? What do you think?" I looked over at him.

He blushed a little bit and stuttered a little "Uh-um W-what Millie said."

"Aww thanks Moxxie" I smiled at him and I was also blushing a little bit too.

"Who cooked? Because this is amazing!" I had another bit of steak.

"We both did." Moxxie smiled and had some mashed potatoes.

"Well you two did an amazing job, it's amazing!" I smiled and took a sip of wine.

"Thanks Archer, it took quite a while to cook." Millie finished up her dinner.

I finished mine as well, Moxxie was still eating but was nearly finished.

"Thank you for coming tonight Archie." Millie smiled

"Don't worry, I enjoy hanging out with you guys." I smiled and my tail wagged a little bit.

I took all the dishes to the kitchen and to wash them despite Millie telling me to not worry about it.

"Archer you don't have to do any dishes. You're our Guest." She said

"Don't worry about it Millz. I'm doing my part" I smiled and swished my tail as I went off to wash them.

I could hear the other two being their usual lovey dovey sweet selves.

I listened to music while I did washed. Til Moxxie came over and started chatting to me.

"Hey Moxx. How ya doing?" I smiled and my tail wagged.

"Just thought I'd come over and see how you're doing." He smiled, I thought I saw him look me up and down and blush but I wasn't sure.

"Yeah I'm not too bad, I've just been chilling out and stuff." I smiled

"That's nice. Millie and I were cooking dinner." Moxxie looked me up and down again.

I eventually finished washing up and sat down with them for a little "Millie, I need to shower."

"Oh? Down the hall to the left. Let me get ya a towel." Millie got up and went to get to get me a towel and I went to the bathroom and got undressed

She passed the towel into me just before I got in. I spent a good twenty minutes in the shower, making sure I was clean.

I got out and discovered the towel was too small so I put it around my hips so I could cover my junk and ass.

I walked out into the main area with the towel around my hips.

"Hey Millie, I need a bigger towel." I looked at both of them and their jaws dropped and they both blushed

"W-woah. I d-didn't expect you to look that good" They both said at the exact time.

"Woah thanks you two. Don't get too horny now." I chuckled slightly and Millie went got me a bigger towel.

"T-there you go Archie." She gave it to me. "You don't mind dropping the towel for me for a second do ya?"

"Of course not." I didn't expect her to ask me but I wasn't going to refuse.

I dropped my towel, my tip was poking from my sheath and my balls hung low a little, showing that I was full.

"You don't mind if you show moxxie do you?" Millie whispered to me.

"Not at all, I wouldn't mind him seeing." I whispered back

"Moxx! Come see this!" Millie called out to Moxxie. Moxxie came into the bathroom and he blushed.

"I wannaaa touch it." Moxxie reached out.

I nodded at him, telling him that he could touch it. He touched my sheath and tip.