Stolas

We talked a little more about music and stuff while I finished washing whatever dishes were left to be washed. 

"It was nice talking to you Archer. Talk later." She went back up to her room.

I went to the sitting/lounge room and decided to watch some TV on my phone, not long after Stolas fluttered in. "Hey Prince."

"Hello Archie. What cha doingg?" He looked over my shoulder and leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"I'm just catching up on TV and stuff ya know." I turned the screen off and got up. "What cha need me for. big prince."

"Welll Archie. You know how Blitzy gets the Grimoire for fucking me? What do you get for fucking me?"

"Well Prince Stolas, I get to work here." I watch him unbutton my shirt slowly.

"Hoot Hoot. That's correct Archie. Time to pay up." He got my shirt off and rubbed my chest and abs a little

"Are you sure Stolas? We legit not long had a bath together and you want to fuck? I'm not saying no but damn." 

"Well Archer. If you don't want to, I might just have to go pleasure myself." He said in like a teasey tone of voice. Suddenly out of my peripheral vision I saw something long, red and girthy. 

Did he just pull his cock out and rest it on my shoulder? I assumed so, I liked his cock though so I got up "Aww I wouldn't want you to feel lonely." I rubbed his cock a little bit.

"Hooo~ Let's go then Archie." We went up to his bedroom and got it on, like really got it on, usually I just used rope but this time we used chains as well as whips. We filled each other with our, his room smelt of musk, cum, cigarettes because I had just lit one. 

I'd lean over the side of the bed after getting off of Stolas, reaching for my jacket and getting my hip flask out and taking a sip before closing it and sitting it on the bedside table. 

"I am quite satisfied with with that loving you just gave me Archie." Stolas kissed my cheek, and rubbing my abs a little.

I got up and took a drag of my cigarette, sitting it down next to my hipflask so I could put my underwear, pants, and shirt on. I couldn't be bothered to put my jacket on yet, I put my socks and boots back on.

"Where are you going darling?" Stolas rolled over in bed to face me.

"Well Prince Goetia, My work is done for the day hasn't it? I have my jobs done. Dinner should be ready soon. I can serve that up and be gone can't I?"

Stolas looked like he was thinking a little bit before deciding. "Yes you can, because you've done." His voice went to sort of a dirty voice "Good job."

I finished my cigarette and put my hip flask back in my pocket. "I'll you downstairs in time for dinner, prince." I went downstairs and served up dinner for them and then called upstairs "Dinner is ready!" I sat down and watched them eat to make sure they enjoyed their meal.

They both seemed to be enjoying, Octavia looks like she has something to say, she finished what she had in her mouth. "This is delicious. Thank you for cooking and just in general taking care of me and Dad."

I smiled, "It's the least I can do, I do enjoy working here and taking care of you two."

"Yes, thank you Archie, you definitely know how to cook." Stolas did little Owly noises while he ate, indicating he was happy with how the food tasted and what I said to him and Octavia.

I stood up after they had finished, I washed their dishes and drying and putting them away.

"Thanks Prince Stolas!" I walked to the massive double doors of the front entrance to Stolas' Palace. "Hold on Archieee!" He called out.

He fluttered over and gave me a plastic container of their dinner so I could take some for myself. "Something for today, payment at the end of each week.  Remember?"

"Also I am seeing my brother tomorrow, I hope you don't mind too much Stolas." I had never eaten anything that I had made for specifically for them.

"No I don't, after all. Family is everything." He said with a smile as I left, putting some blues music on my phone and going back to my apartment building, eating dinner and then showering before I went to bed.