Archer works at Stolas' again

"You need to come see me soon. Come meet all my friends at the Hotel." Jackson said and got up and got a drink because I heard him sipping on something.

"I suppose I can do that. Since I was born here in this Hell I call Home." I chuckled in a morbid sort of way.

"That'll be nice when you can, It'll be nice to see you again man." Jackson took a swig of his drink and there was some voices in the background.

"That's Angel Dust and Alastor, I'll talk to you later Archie. See ya later brother." He took a swig

"See ya man. I'll come visit when we both have some spare time." I hung up and took the last drag of my cigarette and put it out before checking Voxtagram and watching some VoxTube for a few hours.

I deciced to have a little alone time if you catch my drift, I looked for some porn of Angel Dust and rub one out, I made a bit of a mess but luckily I only came on myself so I could just shower.

I went off to shower, I stayed in there for a little while than I got out and got put on a shirt and some underwear and went to bed.

I woke up in the morning, made myself some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast and while I was eating, my phone started ringing. It was Stolas and he was asking if I could come in for work today. "G'day Stolas. Sleep well?"

"Good Morning Archer. I slept surprisingly well, It's good though because Stella's off on some trip for a few days. Octavia's still here so I'm not completly alone."

"Well you aren't you a lucky owl." I chuckled.

"I guess so. I hope you don't mind me asking you to come to work today, we're down an imp." Stolas seemed like he felt a little guilty asking me to work but I was happy to work especially for Prince Stolas.

"Hey don't worry about it. I'll have a shower and get dressed and come over." I wasn't doing anything today anyway so might as well work.

"Alright! I'll see you soon Archie." Stolas hung up and I finished my breakfast and went off to have a shower and get dressed. I picked out a Leather Jacket, white shirt, jeans and combat boots (Like Doc Marten's or that sort of style) and made my way to Prince Stolas' Palace.

I finally arrived at his palace, the gate opened and I went through and knocked on the door and Octavia answered. "Archer. Hello, let me just tell Dad that yo-" Stolas came down the hallway and Octavia moved over. "Archer. You're just in time for Morning Tea." He brought me inside and Him, Octavia and I went and sat down at the kitchen table and drank some tea and had some cake while we chatted.

"It's been quieter since Mum has been gone on this trip. Which is kind of nice." Octavia admitted and took a sip of her tea. "I agree with Octavia there, I have been able to do somemore gardening." Stolas had some of his cake. "Well that's good then." I took a sip of my tea, it was some of the best tea that I had ever had.

"This is some good tea Stolas." I took another sip of it.

"I'm happy you like that tea Archie. It means I made a good choice." Stolas made cute owl noises.

We continued our morning tea and chat for a little longer before I went off to do some work, you know like cleaning and laundry and stuff. By the time I had finished it was lunchtime so I started making lunch, it was some sort of fish dish. It was wonderful.

Stolas went to have a bath and I was going to clean near the bathroom. I was cleaning til I heard him calling out. "Yoo Hoo. Archie come in here."

I went into the bathroom. "Yeah Prince Stolas? Need me to get ya something?"

"I want my favourite Hellhound to come and have a bathe with me. Come on Archie get naked." He beckoned me closer.

"Are you sure Prince Stolas." I looked at him and he seemed sure so I undressed and got in with him.