Archer starts his job

I got woken up by my phone ringing, I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello? Who is it?" I asked, not sure who it was ringing as I had just woken up

"Hello Archie. Sorry for calling earlier than you thought I would. I'm just enjoying a morning bathe" Stolas said, whispering slightly, probably as to not wake up Princess Stella or Princess Octavia.

"Ah Prince Stolas. Don't worry, I was just waking up anyway, I assume you want me at your palace soon?" I said getting up and getting ready whist talking to him

"Preferably yes. I would like that very much. I'll be out on the balcony and wave you in" He said still whispering, also giving me the address for his palace

"Alright see ya soon Handsome Owl" I hung up and got finished getting ready and I made my way to the palace.

As he said, Stolas was on the balcony and I waved to him.

I was waved into the palace by Stolas to start the day. I entered through the large doors made of what looked to be gold, with a mosaic that was made of red glass, black rock and mercury. He followed the tall, slim owl down his hallway. The carpet was very soft, it was a deep purple with red tasles on the edges. Stolas and I approached the kitchen.

"Here we are my dear Archie: the kitchen. We have plenty of interesting delights. Octavia and Stella are up but just not ready yet. See you soon." He smiled and closed his eyes as he fluttered out the door. I began preparing their breakfast.

Princess Stella and Princess Octavia were at the table waiting for their breakfast, Their other Butler was taking forever to make breakfast.

I helped him and he served them breakfast. As they were eating, Stolas introduced them to me.

"This is our new Hellhound butler Archer. He's really good at what he does." Stolas said as he watched Princess Stella and Princess Octavia for there reactions.

"You hired him without my permission?! You imp sucking, cheating prick!" Stella hit the table out of anger.

"Hey Archer. Nice to meet you" Octavia pulled one earphone out to greet me and then she puts it back in and continues eating

"No offence Princess, I may be a Hellhound but I'm not above telling a royal to shut up." I said, getting ready to duck just incase I got something thrown at me.

Just as I predicted, Stella threw a glass at me and I ducked.

"Get out of my sight! The both of you!" Stella shouted at me, I did but I just went outside the kitchen so I could still listen

"You hired a new butler without my permission and a fucking Hellhound no less!" Stella shouted, still angry at Stolas

"I thought that we needed the extra help, you know. Plus he could be a bodyguard." Stolas said, trying to reason with Stella. With no success

"I don't give a fuck! You should have asked first!" Stella threw something at stolas but luckily it missed

"I'm going for a walk. With our new Hellhound" Stolas walked out the door that I was hiding near.

He helped me up and we walked around outside for a good half hour or so

"You've gotta find someone who loves you, prince Stolas. It doesn't seem like Princess Stella does." I looked up at him, with a serious but also somewhat concerned expression on my face.

"Yeah, I'm married to Stella still for Octavia. She already goes through enough pain because of Mine and Stella's pretty much ruined relationship. I don't think she'd handle us getting divorced."

Stolas seemed to really love Princess Octavia. It was sweet really.