Stolas and Archer

"Thank you" He had to duck down a little bit but not all that much.

He sat down on my couch. I was looking to see if I had any champagne

"I have Alcohol and I have Vodka, Whiskey, Jagermëister, Rum, Gin and some Miscellaneous other alcohols and food as well of course"

I looked around in the fridge and got out a bottle of Vodka and Whiskey and Rum

"Sooo? How ya doin Prince Stolas?" I sat down next to him and opened the bottle of Vodka and took a swig

"I'm doing just fine. Thank you Archer. That's a very nice name, not as nice as mine but nice, no less" He smiled and held his hand out for the bottle.

I handed it to him and he took a swig and handed it back

"So uh. I was hoping also to ask you if I could get a job with you, at the palace. Like a helper or butler or whatever. I'm not sure what you call them"

I took a big mouthful and sat on his lap and sat on his lap and drag my index finger from his neck to his chin.

He blushed brightly and I kissed him deeply

"I'll do anything at all. Anything you want me to do~"I said with a smirk

"Anything? Anything at all~?" He tilted his head a little

"Shall I show you what I would do what for the job?" I smirked at him

"Indeed you should~" He replied. The two of us headed to my bedroom and we ended up getting rather intimate. We took turns being cuffed to the bed frame, duct taped and muffled while we used each other. We used ropes and whips and chains, taking turns in the dominant role. It was quite the dirty session, and a very fun one too.

We were laying in bed together after the fiasco. I had a cigar, puffing every now and then. Stolas had a firm grasp on my member, pumping it just for the sake of it.

"You see? That's what I'd do for the job." I said with a smirk and raised eyebrow while I took a drag of my cigar.

"Well Archie, consider yourself hired." Stolas said with a nod and clearly happy with his choice. He kept a grasp on my member, stroking it gently even though it was rather used today.

"I'm happy to work for free, I mean I already get paid for other things" I took another drag of the cigar

"No no. I must insist that I pay you for your services" He rubbed my tip as he spoke

"Gee Thanks Prince Stolassss" The end slurred a little because I came.

"When do you want me to start? I can start tomorrow afternoon or after you wake up, you'd just have to call me"

"You can go shower or whatever you do now. We can shower together" I got up and put out the cigar and we went to my bathroom and showered.

"So what will Princess Stella's reaction when knows that you hired someone that, ya know is the lower class and had a burning night of passion with him. I suppose she never needs to know that we did it."

"She probably won't be happy, screaming and shouting probably throwing stuff at us."

"Greaaat. Well don't forget to call me." I soaped him up and he washed himself off.

He soaped me up as well so I could wash off. I serviced him a little bit more before we got out and dried off and got dressed.

"Well I better get going. Stella might get suspicious about me not being back soon." He kissed me on the cheek and left.