Archer starts his job Continued

"Ah I see, that's understandable" I put my arm around him to try and comfort him a little.

"Thanks Archer, you're quite sweet and friendly for a Hellhound." He smiled a little bit.

There was a bench and we sat down and I snuggled up to him.

"You're a good dad Prince Stolas" I turned around and hugged him tight

"You really think so?" Stolas asked me, somewhat doubtfully.

"Yes you are Prince." I said to him, still hugging him tight.

He blushed and smiled "Thank you Archer"

"Shall we go back and brave the storm?" I laughed

He chuckled a bit "Not yet, I'd like to stay here a little bit longer"

We stayed cuddled together for another good ten or so minutes before walking back to the palace.

We got inside to see Stella in the entrance way, it took a lot of willpower to not flip her off or growl at her or insult her, I just went off and did some cleaning for them.

After I finished, I went to introduce myself a bit more to Octavia since the first introduction turned into a shitshow.

I found what looked to be her bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Octavia called out as she had her music up fairly loud

"It's me! Archer. The new butler and your dad's friend." I called out also

"Come in, I guess" She turned her music down a bit so we could talk. I went in

"It's nice to meet you Princess Octavia. I'm sorry about earlier. Though it's nice that I actually get to talk to you now."

"Yeah that's cool, I guess." she said. "There's this band my brother showed me from the living world, I think they're called 'My Chemical Romance' They have a few nice songs, you'd like them I think." I said, hoping she may like them.

"I'll have to check them out, they sound interesting." She seemed interested in them but if she was, I wasn't sure.

"I probably should keep cleaning, I'll talk to you later Octavia" I leave her room and keep cleaning the palace.

It took me a good two or so hours whilst I was listening to music and having help from the other butler.

Once I'd finished I got the flask from my pocket and took a swig "I deserve this" I muttered to myself and put it back in my pocket.

I found Prince Stolas to tell him that I'd finished cleaning. He gave me a wad of cash and we went to his bedroom and he sucked me off really good.

"Oh prince Stolas~" I moaned quietly, I was really enjoying Stolas' wet warm mouth.

He shushed me, making sure we wouldn't get caught.

It definitely didn't take me very long to cum. Once I did, there was a lot of it, at least I thought there was because Stolas had to swallow a few times.

He wiped his face and it was lunch time so I got to cooking lunch, the other butler was doing cleaning the outside side of the windows.

"Lunch is served" I said as I brought them their plates, I had also made myself some lunch, even if Stella didn't like that I did.

I had noticed an empty spot next to Stolas, I sat next to him and we all eat in almost if not silence as Stolas was reading, Octavia was listening to music and Stella was being Stella.