|Pointers from THE ALPHA'S BLOODLINE|

I'm sure many of you (including myself) don't remember half the things that had occurred in Anthony's story since it's been so long of that story's end. But no worries my friends, I went through the book to jot down few pointers.

So, to refresh our memories and also for those who wish to read this story as a standalone, here's the events between Zander and Marilla that took place in that book.

☆Important Pointers ☆

1) Zander used to (past tense) be Carla's friends-with-benefits sort of bestfriend with the fake the name David Arnold, after she rejected Gio and the whole fiasco with the baby.

2) Then later they come to know that Zander is the demon prince from Ancientriova when he abducts Carla and takes her to Charlotte, his father's mistress.

3) Charlotte and him had a deal that if Zander does what she'd ask of him, then she'd tell him where she had his mother(Queen Annabeth) captured.

4) Zander didn't kill Charlotte just because she was the only way he could get back his mother, after loosing Laira.

5) During being captured, Zander assures Carla that he doesn't mean any harm to her and is only desperate to find an information that Charlotte has about someone important to him (this is about Queen Annabeth's location). During the conversation, Zander shows Carla the photo of his dead wife, Laira.

7) When Elyptus (Zander's father) insists on telling Zander about his wife's whereabouts, an enraged Charlotte kills him. Zander is sad about his father's death that had taken place in his absence but isn't surprised since he knew Charlotte had no boundaries.

8) Later when Anthony, Valerian, Kate and Marilla come along to rescue Carla, Carla is shocked to find out that Marilla looks exactly like Zander's dead wife, except for their hair colour. Laira had reddish brunette hair and Marilla has blue hair.

9) When Zander looks at Marilla, he's surprised to find out she's his mate. And he becomes more shocked when he realizes Marilla looks just like Laira.

10) All his excitement though flies out of the window when Charlotte informs Zander that the woman in front of him is the Sea queen.

11) Enraged, he confronts her and Marilla being Marilla, confronts him back. Where he finds her, his mate, hot but his hatred is stronger than the mate bond so he continues to hate her.

They never get along well ever since but Zander doesn't attempt to kill Marilla despite vowing to do so once he meets the sea queen because....well, you'll know in this story.

But that's all that was mentioned in THE ALPHA'S BLOODLINE and all that you needed to know to understand this story better.

Seyonara!
Until next time! ^.^