|Chapter Forty-Five : Escapade|

*Mature Content ahead in the chapter, you've been warned*

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎
M A R I L L A
▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

"Just One Night."

Zander stares at me, those grey eyes filled with a thousand emotions boring into mine.

His palm cups my right cheek ever so gently, his lips moving against my earlobe as he says, "So be it."

He traces a path of wild kisses from my cheek over to my jaw trailing down to the crook of my neck, licking and nipping in its path.

A shudder of breath releases from me while Zander's other hand moves over to the thick knot binding my robe in place.

He hooks a finger under it and with one graceful pull, the knot comes undone just like the rest of my robe. The material slips from my shoulder and Zander inches a step back to slide the sleeves down my arms as I unhook then from around his neck.

Soon, the robe is a puddle at his feet and I'm bare save for my undergarments. My body heats up at the feel of my skin against his. He's equally naked as me except the towel looped around his hips.

Zander's darkened eyes meet mine as I slide my hand between us, down his bare muscled chest towards the towel. Hooking my arm on the cloth, I shrug it off with a single tug bearing him completely nude and me still clung to him with my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck.

The realization of the position, despite myself, has my cheeks heating up. Zander seems to catch on the little reaction and I see a sly smirk pull at his lips.

His fingers trail sensously down my spine igniting a shiver in its wake, "You getting shy on me now?"

That instantly snaps me out of the daze and has me rolling my eyes at him, "Never in your wildest dreams."

"Oh, love, you don't know the nasty things I do to you in my wildest dreams." His voice is full of raw desire as he winks at me.

Before I can even react to the words, he hoists me back against the wall and kisses me hard.

I feel my head spin as his palm glides up my stomach to my back where the hook of the bra is. He stops and pulls back, his hand halting, "You're sure about this?"

For a moment, the words don't make sense to me but then when it does, I find my arms looping around Zander's neck and my head resting on his shoulder, "Yes. Now take it off, Zander."

On cue, he unclasps the hook. I watch as he inches back, slides his index finger lazily down my throat, between my breasts under the lacy material and with one effortless tug the bra falls down, my upper body now completely exposed to the chimy air and his darkened gaze.

"Gorgeous, aren't you?" His eyes flick to mine and I feel my throat go dry at the desire in them.

My legs tighten around his torso as his fingers draw idle circles around my breast.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He whispers into my ears and a sickening shudder rockets through my being.

"I. . ." His finger now reaches the hardened nipples, tweaking them between his fingers.

"Yes, you?" He starts kissing, nibbling his way down my throat.

"Want you to. . ." That stupid, sexy mouth encloses around the pebbled nub just as his other hand slides up my thighs and I almost loose my mind at the mind-numbing sensation it awakens.