Chappy 2

Y/N slowly started to wake up, the man moved several times on the bed before realizing that he had completely lost sleep and this resulted in a disappointed moan coming from him. It didn't take long for him to open his eyes, they were heavy and seemed to want to close again, exhausted by the sudden event, even so he had to get up from the bed and put a hand on his face because of the headache.

The student was in a Japanese house of a very simple style, it seemed comfortable to live. Well, at least it was a place where his head couldn't get any worse as wasn't too much information for his eyes.

 Well, at least it was a place where his head couldn't get any worse as wasn't too much information for his eyes

Well, he's not in the hospital... so that really wasn't a dream.

So he must be in the DxD world now...

A sudden vibration in the place ended up attracting Y/N's attention, on the bench next to his bed. He looked at the source of the vibration to find the cell phone ringing, it looked like someone was calling.

Y / N picked up the cell phone and answered the call without looking at the person who as calling, putting the cell phone to his ear.

Y/N: Who is it?

God: Hello my boy! How you feeling?

Y/N: God... I feeling really tired...

God: It must be because the reincarnation process, don't worry it will pass after a few minutes.

Y/N: Good, I'm really tired of feeling sick. Tell me Buddy, is there anything I need to know?

God: Well I didn't want to leave you out of the fun of this world so you are in Kuoh, hope you have fun there kid!

Y/N: Fun? Buddy, I'll probably be a side character, have you seen my appearance?

God: I think you should look more in the mirror, Y/N. Try it now.

After hearing this phrase Y/N immediately stood up towards the first mirror that appeared which he found in the bathroom.

And he needed a long time staring to understand what going on...