Extra 1

Y/N opened his eyes, little by little, he was still tired, very exhausted for a reason he didn't remember.

The space around him is white, an immense vastness of emptiness and silence, like a place where no shadows exist. It's a familiar place, Y/N remember being here once, right after he died in the hospital

...

Oh yes, Vali opened a hole in his chest, he remembers now.

Y/N looked down but couldn't find the wound, his body was as normal as ever. A very audible sigh escaped him, full of disappointment and weariness.

God: You woke up, Kid! Come, come closer and let's have a talk.

The shinigami looked back, as he noticed the being that reincarnated him, he was sitting at a random table in the middle of the room while enjoying a cup of some content that Y/N couldn't identify.

Y/N: Oh hello God. I guess that's what I should call you, isn't it?

God: Child, I come from a time when nothing existed, not even names, I don't have a name but one that comes from your language makes everything easier.

Y/N approached the... deity?

It is difficult to say what this being exactly is, however, if he is powerful enough to reincarnate people into alternate worlds he created for the sole purpose of reincarnation and still leaves such reincarnated with powers great enough to handle any difficulty, then he must be a deity or perhaps greater.

In the end, he tossed his questions aside and just sat on the other side of the table. A cup appeared in front of him and the hot coffee had already made its scent present in his nose.

God: So, we got together again.

Y/N: Yeah, I know. I passed again, sorry for giving you this trouble...

God laughed at the melancholy tone that came out of Y/N, he tossed his short hair back and started scratching his head.

God: You didn't die, child. Even if you had died I would simply resurrect you again. I'm here to talk to you, that's all, especially after the show you did with that platinum guy.

Y/N: I? Get beaten isn't exactly a show...

The shinigami's head tilted in confusion, a brief sensation that the god was mocking him.

God: Oh, sure. You have no memory of what happened after the hole in your chest, I should have expected that to happen.

Y/N: What happened?

God: Boy, you got up again and went back to fighting Vali, the difference is that you were on the upper side this time.

Y/N: Oh, so Zangetsu really possessed my body, something expected coming from him.

God: No, Zangetsu didn't do anything it was all just you.

Y/N: ...Eh?

God: Do you want an explanation of what happened? Your subconscious started acting above your conscious after you blacked out, it's similar to that thunder boy from that manga with man-eating demons.

Y/N: Are you talking about Zenitsu?

God: Bingo! Listen, my boy, you're not human anymore, even if you wanted to. You stopped being one from the moment you reincarnated, the way you function is different from people, in fact, we separate you like a different type of being...

Y/N: Wait, calm down!... Us?

God looked directly at the shinigami, an eyebrow raised, probably in amusement at the boy's reaction.

God: Did you think I was the only deity out there? Hahaha!

Y/N: So there are others like you?!

God: Clearly, there are few of me, but that's a subject for later, now let's talk about what I wanted to talk about.

God held up his hand and a clipboard appeared in it, out of the blue. He looked at his clipboard and started reading some things, the 2-minute silence made Y/N go into a nervous state where he didn't know what would happen next.

God: I need to give you a warning. Your abuse of power in the fight against Vali broke a part of the seal I placed on you, although it makes you stronger you need to be careful not to overload your body, you just didn't die now because Yhwach interfered...

Y/N: I wasn't doing any of this consciously, you said it yourself...

God: That's true, but it was still a response to your wishes and emotions, so you're still responsible.

He raised another hand and this time a pen appeared, using that pen he proceeded to write something. After a few seconds, he pointed the pen at Y/N and let out a curious look.

God: Do you like Fate?

Y/N: Uh?

God: I'll take that as a yes.

And soon he went back to writing leaving a confused Y/N with several questions in his head, but for some reason, he couldn't say any of them.

After what seemed like an eternity, God finally finished writing whatever he was writing. The two items disappeared just as they appeared, out of nowhere.

An amused smile appeared on the deity.

God: You've done a lot boy, when was the last time you spent all day on the internet?

Y/N: Since being reincarnated I haven't done that again...

God: Of course not, you have more to do with kicking dragons ass and getting kisses from Akeno.

Y/N: THAT-

God: Relax, just have fun, I won't stop you. I like the path you are taking, creating your own group, soon it will be your own nation, Xenovia and Kuroka have already joined you, who else is coming?

Y/N: Kuroka didn't exactly join me...

God: ...Idiot.

Y/N: Eh?

God: You're so dense like that?

Y/N: Eh?

God: Kuroka has already joined you, the only thing you need is to make it official. Do it the way you like, I don't really care.

Y/N: But I-

God: Our time is running out! Unfortunately, I'll have to finish our meeting here, see you later, Boy!

Y/N: Wait! Can I-

God: Nop!

God snapped his fingers and everything went dark again...