Crow! 18

Y/N: It's been a while since we have a talk, how are things?

God: Work has slowed down, would you believe me if I say fewer people are reincarnating lately?

Shinigami, god of death, reaper of souls, one of the gods of japan, student of the Kuoh academy and scientist inventor on spare time.

A human who was reincarnated on a powerful body made using Bleach.

It's been quite some time since his reincarnation, more and more strange things have started to happen, things like a noticeable increase in Hollow activity around the city. This was a lot of work, every time a battle against the Hollow ended, Y/N had to clean up the destructions.

Thanks to this wave of worries, Y/N was constantly trying to increase his own strength and skill arsenal. The stress of ending up encountering an enemy more powerful than himself can be a pain in the ass, but he's still very likely to encounter one after all, even with all the training...

He is weak.

Y/N: Well, the number of people obsessed with fictional works has always been small compared to the general population, but that number only increases so I'm surprised that no one else is reincarnating.

God: You humans, always worrying about the achievements you will have in life, even though you know you won't take any of that to the afterlife.

Y/N: Well, blame the world that always puts us in a race where only the best can live comfortably. But let's stop talking about my world, can we talk about something else?

God: Of course I do. My Boy, I've been noticing that you don't use your pocket world, You don't think it's necessary?

Y/N: ...What?

God: ...Don't tell me you don't know? Sorry, I thought I already told you. Let me explain, I implement a pocket world for each reincarnated so they can carry their stuff, to activate it just imagine something opening, like a door or chest, no need for magic, enchantment, or anything else, just use.

Y/N: That would have made things a lot easier, you know that right?!

God: Of course, I know, but where's the fun on that?

Y/N: Is my fights just a source of fun for you?!

God: In the same way that shounen fights are fun for you.

Y/N:...Fair enough.

God: Well, if I may, I need to go, another soul to reincarnate.

The call ended.

Y/N removed the device from his ear, an exhausted sigh like someone who's endured too much teasing in one day. His eyes went to nothing, he only thought about what the deity taught him now, imagining something opening and having access to an alternative world.

Placing the cell phone in a nearby spot, Y/N refocused on what he was practicing right now, his attention had to stay on that for the moment.

Zangetsu: Have you finished your little chat?

There was the Zanpakutou, Zangetsu leaning the huge sword on his shoulders, his torso was naked and that let anyone notice a little dirt here and there. It's training, Y/N was practicing combat with Zangetsu, or rather getting beat up by him, even with all the advantages of Kidou, other Zanpakutous, and the fact that he wasn't just a manifested spirit, Y/N just couldn't face the hollow directly.

Zangetsu is nothing below strong as fuck.

And he's not even in bankai.

Y/N: Yes, we can go back to training-