Phoenix 11

Issei: You guys have a problem, all of you!

 Issei Hyoudou, wielder of the boosted gear, a Longinus with enough power to kill gods. Pawn of Rias Gremory, a princess of the house of Gremory one of the only pillars left after the war...

 He is currently suffering from the physical effort of carrying some luggage on a mountain path. That's sad.

 Y/N: Come on Issei, Kiba and Koneko are carrying bags bigger than yours.

 Just facts, The Rias Knight carries a slightly larger and heavier amount than Issei, Koneko thanks to her enormous strength carried an incredibly huge backpack on her back. Despite that, they both didn't show a drop of sweat or fatigue during the walk and were even walking faster than Issei.

 Rias has banned Issei from using his boosted gear during training, and carrying those bags is a good start. The newly red dragon emperor needed to strengthen his body first to be able to deal with the constant power-ups, and Issei have a very low base demonic power, even Asia's is higher than his own.

 Well, it's no surprise. Issei alone is worth only one pawn piece. Although he used all the pawn pieces to reincarnate, Ddraig was worth 7 pieces, while Issei was worth only one. Boosted gear is a power capable of killing even gods, but in the hands of a weak user, even it becomes a weak weapon.

 Thanks to that Rias intends to strengthen him without focusing on sacred gear for now.

 Y/N however, had other plans. He learned from his zanpakutos that the weapon can define a man, and the same fits for Issei, he just needed to know the right way to use that power.

 Speaking of shinigami, Y/N was on the side of the group, looking back as he waited for Issei to approach, on his back, there is a suitcase with equipment unknown to the group, he didn't say what it is, he just said he'll help. Not only that, but he also carries the suitcase with Asia and Koneko's things on his shoulders, while Issei does the same for Akeno and Rias.

 Issei: That's exactly why I said you have a problem!

 Issei is an intense person, he tends to be quite exaggerated at times, that's fun most of the time. You just need to learn to not to take him seriously, taking Issei seriously could be your biggest mistake.

 Despite all the physical effort (only on Issei's part), the group arrived at the top of the mountain. There is a gremory mansion present at the site so they could rest for the night, Y/N just laughed at the nobility's ways of using money but of course, he didn't judge, if he had all that wealth he would end up doing the same.

 A lot of money is there to be spent.

 Everyone put their things away, Y/N came back to the group with a small handmade energy snack to help during training, they would be training for hours, they needed some help. Surprise for the whole group he knows how to cook, at least Akeno won't have to do all the work alone.

 Speaking of shinigami, he stood beside everyone, again with that amused and confident smile he always showed when he had an idea, everyone, ready to start until Issei was left with an interesting question.

 Issei: Hey, Y/N?

 Y/N: Yes, Bruh?

 Issei: Let me ask you, you said you were going to help us train. But unlike us who use magic you use this reiatsu and reiryoku thing, how are you going to be able to help us? We can't be able to use a new energy source in just two weeks.

 ... That was a good question. Everyone realized that, the silence that remained in the place and the curious eyes facing the shinigami showed that Issei awaked the doubts of the whole group. Y/N didn't stop smiling when Issei asked.